Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 21, 2014
I can say I am a happy parent having my daughter go to Wetherbee Elementary. I can see the progress that my daughter has made thru the school year, most of all I love the comunication the school has with the parents specially the teachers, to me this is an A+ school.

Posted April 16, 2014
Wetherbee Elementary is a great school. It provides good resources to students and parents for a continuous students improvement. Also, students enjoy a variety of activities were parents and educators are constantly involve.

Posted July 10, 2013
The school has the students be very involved in academics and extra curricular activities. Mrs. Belinda Reyes, the principal is very good with the students and all the teachers like how she works with them. The pride shows at the school everywhere you visit, from the lunch room with music to the carnival with activities. My kids are in this school since it opened two years ago and they enjoyed it very much. Way to go!

Wetherbee Elementary
701 East Wetherbee Road, Orlando, FL  32824
Last modified Wetherbee Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wetherbee Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top