956 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Disagree

In my experience they had daily task , in addition to the tasks for the whole month . They also hoped that we put the child to use reading eggs every day. We ended at 7 to 8 pm and the girl very tired .In many occasions tasks were for higher grades.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Nobody at this school staff has any honesty, or even the minimum value of morals

This school went down hill. No real teachers, always a substitute. No homework. No book fairs. Loud music in the parking lot. The staff has attitudes. Teacher never emails you back. Late dismissal. I'm so happy my child is in a better school before it was too late. Unorganized totally. Plus it was an award ceremony and the teacher seperated the African American students and the Hispanic students while calling there names. It's so much to complain about. But God is good and I was able to get my child out........

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Again they don't care about the students. lack of professionalism. They are care less incompetent.

Amount of homework: Disagree

They treat the 2nd greaters like if they where 4th graters and the same for 3rd.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and vice principle and principle don't care about the students the front desk people are uneducated they are not professionals.

This school is the worst my children have ever been to. The last week before spring break my son had an incident with a class mate the class mate punched him because he wanted to take a ball that my son had and my son in retaliation bit him back the teacher was to busy YAPPING HER GUMS with another adult and not paying attention to the students and she sent my son home while did nothing to the other for punching my son this is the teachers neglegens I have left messages to the principal and she refuses to return my calls can some one give me an advice i like to make a legal complaint but I don't know who to talk to.

Teacher's are dedicated to the students and strive to help them succeed in their progress.

Amount of homework: Agree

I feel they have about the right amount of homework. My son can have everything done in less hen an hour.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They have always treated my son fair.They always are very respectful to myself and my son.

Last modified Renaissance Charter School At Chickasaw Trail is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.