Posted February 22, 2012
I went to this school several years ago, have lived close by for 25 years, and feel it's in a great community.Safe, WONDERFUL, loving staff! If I get the opportunity my son will most definitely go to Kaley! Love it!

Posted February 09, 2012
This school is amazing, teachers work hard to help the students. Teachers help out the students out side of school hours. My son first grade teacher Mrs. Goelz is always helping my son and she never gives up on him.

Posted April 24, 2010
It is a neighborhood School which has taught Mothers their children and Grandchildren. So its nice to have that history.

Kaley Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2009
There are some great teachers at Kaley. Unfortunately, there are some less than average teachers as well. If and when you do present a problem to the administration, minimal effort and discipline was ever done. Parent involvement is almost non-existent, with only a select few doing all the work. PTA has been doing a great job. Overall, it is not an above average education, it has many internal issues it still needs to resolve. Once I heard some say 'where are all the kids that are zoned for Kaley' and I have to say that they are going elsewhere, if they can afford to do so.

Posted August 03, 2008
My son has attended Kaley 2 years for the pre-k program. The teachers and staff are outstanding.

Posted April 18, 2007

Posted June 03, 2006
My step daughter has attended Kaley for the last two years (K-1st). The teachers are wonderful, well trained, and compassionate. Our daughter is profoundly deaf in her left ear and we believe the small class sizes and the teacher sensitivity to hearing impairments are responsible for her success in the mainstream classrooms here. It is a beautiful and quality school. It is my understanding that the 'B' rating is a direct result of the high population of hearing impaired and varying exceptionalities students who are required to take the FCAT. Interestingly, our daughter will have to attend Azalea Park next year, which is an A school which is hard to fathom how it can be an A school in light of the fact that 42% of the AP pop are still learning English. We wish the OCPS brd would make an exception w/ our girl to stay at Kaley. :-(

Posted May 23, 2006
Small class size. P.E. every day. Parents welcome.

Posted May 23, 2006
My son just finished Kindergarten at Kaley and I have to say that I wish I'd had the experience he has had this year. His teacher had an amazing way with the kids. They have homework EVERY night, and you as a parent are expected to participate. The faculty are caring individuals who teach citizenship and who expect a lot from the students. Kids are able to do everything from entering art contests, to planting their very own garden to learning how to run a mile! Not to mention Kaley is one of the most beautiful buildings in Downtown Orlando. We have to move this summer, and I am so sad to say goodbye!!

Posted May 06, 2006

Kaley Elementary School
1600 East Kaley Street, Orlando, FL  32806
Last modified Kaley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kaley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top