Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 30, 2014
My daughter and I absolutely love Princeton Elementary! It is leagues above the other K-5 school in the College Park area. My daughter is a rising 5th grader and it is bittersweet that her time at this wonderful school is almost over. The kids at Princeton are bright and well mannered (no bullying issues at all that I am aware of), the teachers are dedicated and challenge students to be their best, very strong PTA and a ton of school related activities all throughout the year ! It is truly the "private school of public schools". Proud to be a Princeton Panther!!

Posted May 17, 2014
Excellent school. Everyone is dedicated to the learning and growth of all of the children. My daughter absolutely loves this school.

Posted April 02, 2014
This school is amazing and has very friendly, professional staff. Princeton Elementary has so much to offer my child and to help my child grow!!

Posted April 23, 2012
My child is currently in first grade at Princeton. Last year she attended a private school. We love Princeton. My child's reading has flourished. She has positive encouragement from her teacher. Dr. Rollins is a great principal. I can only hope the 2nd grade goes as well.

Posted January 09, 2012
This school feels like a family. High quality, committed teachers, strong academics, lots of projects which motivate students. Good leadership.

Posted May 06, 2011
Princeton is a wonderful school! The teachers and staff go above and beyond to ensure that there are lots of wonderful activities to keep the kids excited and the parents involved. We have been very impressed with the level of hands on activities, and our child loves going to school every day. Couldn't ask for a better public school!

Princeton Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2010
i hate the new principle :P im glad that i moved on to middle school. i feel bad for my 1/2 brother :P

Princeton Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2010
8/1 "teacher" cannot be real! Open door policy does not exist!! Anybody who works there knows she took over in February - not last two weeks ... teachers (real) hate her and afraid to talk bc its their retirement at stake .. quiet exodus to schools with better admins.. not trying to bring anybody down -- trying to protect other children and families .. Anybody have an extra broom now that Halloween is over? I'm certain hers must be worn out and needs a new one by now to fly around campus with ...My child was horrified to be around her and spoke of friends hating principal. Bad news. There are better schools to look into for your children. If she ever had an open door policy it would be to hide the broom she rides into work with!

Posted August 01, 2010
The July 7th review is just sad. Our new principal is working so hard. What's more, she has an open door policy toward all parents, and you know it. She came in two weeks before the FCAT so she can't be blamed for the previous administration's curriculum decisions. Shame on you, "parent," for trying to bring her down.

Posted August 16, 2009

Princeton Elementary School
311 West Princeton Street, Orlando, FL  32804
Last modified Princeton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princeton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top