Orlando, FL

Posted July 29, 2014
A public school that feels like a small, private school. The teachers, parents and principal all really care. It is a very organized school and never feels crowded, despite being K-8. Uniforms in a public school setting are such a great idea. I don't know why other schools don't follow suit. We love Blankner!

Posted June 02, 2014
excellent school, love the teachers and atmosphere. nurturing environment. private school feel at a public school.

Blankner K-8 3

Posted March 11, 2014
this school is a deaf and hearing combined and my daughter on her first day came home with a deaf friend she is learning signing and not to jugde people love it but i think the teachers don't care they are just a number

Posted February 08, 2014
MRS. DANIEL - K - This is my daughters first time to school...... She never did day care or prek..... My daughter is a shining star. She's reading so well. She's doing great. I believe it is because Mrs. Daniel is such a great teacher. I volunteered there as well and everyone is so nice. It was wonderful seeing happy faces. I would love to get a house in this are all because of this school.

Blankner K-8 4

Posted October 15, 2013
We moved to Orlando this summer and choosing a good school for our three kids was the number one criteria in choosing where to live. After visiting various areas and their schools (Lake Nona, Avalon Park, Winter Park, Dr Phillips, etc.), we decided on Blankner and have no regrests.... Fantastic area and an outstanding school for our three kids. We'll be here a long time!

Posted August 31, 2013
I am wondering too if teachers take care of kids with love and patience but guidance at the same time. How can I see pictures of the schools, cafeteria, if big kids eat with little ones? everything that might help me to take a decision to move there.

Blankner K-8 4

Posted August 10, 2013
The uncertainty involved with re-locating and starting over can be nerve racking. Having done the research on the schools in the area before-hand assured my confidence in this school's academic capabilities. What I was unsure about (yet) was the receptance in the school and community. Thankfully, within an extremely short period of time, I knew we'd made the right decision. Not only was it the right decision but the best. Between the school, community, churches, etc. all I can say is we're finally home. Long-term we can actually visualize our children growing and contributing to this area (as adults). Thanks Orlando!

Posted January 14, 2013
The only reason we moved to Delaney Park was so my children can go to this school. For those who say they hated it, they obviously did not give it a chance. This is the best school in Orange County by a long shot!

Posted September 27, 2012
Horrible experience here. We switched to private school immediately. You child is just a number here. Principal and teachers are too focused on saving money, not on the care of your child.

Posted September 13, 2011
I went here for a week and hated it the students the teachers and the school overall ITS LAMES

Blankner K-8
2500 South Mills Avenue, Orlando, FL  32806
Last modified Blankner K-8 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blankner K-8 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 94 reviews. Top