Orlando, FL

Posted March 11, 2014
Muy Buena escuela. El personal docente tiene la capacidad para trabajar con todo tipo de estudiantes. No tienen un programa para ni os con idioma del espa ol pero los maestros siempre buscan la forma que tu hijo pueda entender. Estoy muy agradecido mis hijas han aprendido ingles y est n sacando buenas notas. Mi hija esta en Kindergarden y en menos de un a o esta aprendiendo a leer. Las facilidades y estructuras son muy pobres. No tienen lujos pero el personal que esta adentro de ella la hacen ver muy Hermosa. Su hijo se lo agradecer es otra familia extendida.

Deerwood Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2011
Great teachers and staff. Administration lacks positive leadership. The great teachers are now starting to leave. What a loss to our community

Deerwood Elementary School 2

Posted March 25, 2011
Great Teacher's and Staff! Great parent Involvement! Principal Leadership needs to be addressed before the great teachers start leaving and parents stop volunteering!

Posted March 23, 2011
Excellent school...the teachers and administrators are absolutely the best! I could not find a better education for my children if I paid for it!!!

Posted November 15, 2010
My daughter attends at this school and the staff are excellent. My daughter is in good hands. God bless these teachers!

Posted July 23, 2009
best elementary my kids excelled heights i didnt think he could and teacher are old school remember when teachers cared about kids and really wanted them learn thats what we get from Deerwood great!!!!!

Posted October 02, 2008
I had my daughter transferred to this school over two years ago. She loves this school. The environment and teachers are great motivation for the students. I could not have asked for a better school for my daughter.

Deerwood Elementary School 0

Posted August 08, 2008
My daughter came into this school in second grade from an F school. The second grade teacher had great dedication and even though my daughter was behind in reading she passed with flying colors and was reading above her level by the end of the school year. This year she had a high 4 on the FCAT she almost had a five I was so proud of her and I thank the dedicated teachers in this school.

Posted June 20, 2008
Deerwood is a great school. Excellent teachers, my children love the teachers, school staff and the activities. Multicultural Fair is great. I would like to thank Ms . Danielson (3rd grade), by the month of Feb. my son was not a candidate to pass the grade but thanks to her my son did a turnaround and was promoted with A's and B's. My older daughter's dream of attending The Osceola County School For The Arts will become true this coming up shcool year, thanks to her teacher from Deerwood Elementary that made out of her a smart and confident young lady. Thanks Ms. Bunnell and Mr.Guevara you guys are great! I Love Deerwood

Posted May 02, 2007
Both of my sons attended Deerwood. It's a great school with lots of parent involvement. I feel welcome when I go to the school office to talk to someone. The music and art programs are great. My youngest son is reading at a fifth grade level in 2nd grade.

Deerwood Elementary School
1356 South Econlockhatchee Trail, Orlando, FL  32825
Last modified Deerwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deerwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top