1,515 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 25, 2016
Mrs. Gomez. Great comunication all the time. Would answer any of my questions right away. Even though my son arrived at the middle of 1st grade. She help him adapt to the new school, friends and curriculum. I started paper work for a special program for him, but before anything was said or done she had the initiative to talk to me about it and do something on her side. Wonderfull!!!! Even now he is with another teacher she always asks me about him and how he is doing in school. Real Teacher, Wonderful, Great!!! A1+++

Posted May 25, 2016
When first arrived was gladly surprise that the person greeting the children to school was a teacher and the principal, also was very pleased to see that they knew 95% if the childrens names who went through the door and each were greeted as an individual. The staff very nice, polite and helpfull. Overall a great first impression and was not led down.

Posted March 25, 2016
Wonderful school. My daughter is in 2nd grade and studies in this school since Kindergarten. And loves her teacher, Mrs. Ramos. She is excellent.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 25, 2016
Mrs. Ramos, thank you so much for your love and patience. You have much help my daughter.

Metrowest Elementary School 3

Posted April 23, 2015
My son is in first grade at MWES. As far as academics are concerned, I have no complaints with the curriculum. I have a problem with the lack of classroom management. The teachers have never had to discipline anyone and my child is constantly on yellow for silly things his teacher should be able to nip. Also the school is overcrowded and events at the school are chaotic due to the lack of organization by the administration. The administration is not friendly and the school environment is not inviting. Having an 'A' grade every year is only because of the test grades. MWES is not an 'A' school when you take into account the other things that make a school great.

Posted August 03, 2014
Metro west elementary is an "A" school every year, This school is great, awesome teachers, my kids love it.

Posted April 20, 2014
We have been an A school over a 12 year period. Our teachers are wonderful and help the school be the best it can be. We have a wonderful supportive staff. The secret to our school being great is that we are the picture of diversity, in every sense, and yet everyone gets along. Oh, and by the way, with a student population of nearly 1500, some of our middle schools would like to say that!

Posted April 18, 2014
Our school is amazing with all that we do for all 1499 of our students!!!

Metrowest Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
Absolutely horrible school starting with the Principal and working down. If you have the choice to send your child to another school, you shouldn't hesitate. You will be happy you did. Zero communication, zero parental involvement allowed, zero accountability. Your child will be in prison like atmosphere for all their elementary school days if you are not careful. This school is run like a walmart, with no sense of family or community. I don't care that there are 1500 students here, a little effort could go a long way.

Metrowest Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2014
I just graduated out of this school last year and I loved it! my teachers were all nice and they helped me out of academic stress and failure. one thing I really did not like was the Before School Program. They were all extremely rude to my parents and I, they would take us to breakfast late everyday and im proud that my parents took me out of it. Other that this is one of the best schools out there (: . - Class of 2013 student !

1801 Lake Vilma Drive, Orlando, FL  32835
Last modified Metrowest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.