Orlando, FL

Posted October 30, 2014
Leadership in this school is pure evil,the principal and demonic dean are well trained on covering up the truth even if it's for the well being of child. They try uphold a perfect image.They do not have the children's best interest in mind.All the principal and staff care about is a fake perfect school image.Beware if your child goes here.....

Posted August 25, 2014
this school is the worst i've ever been to the teachers push you around forcing you to do homework, all that makes my bed time go off untill 12:00 am

Arbor Ridge K-8 2

Posted June 16, 2014
This school needs more help to properly work with special needs kids. Elementary school special needs teachers are overwhelmed, have no permanent assistants.

Posted May 29, 2014
This school is in Federal violations - IDEA, is really sad because our special needs kids can have more from them, they are just like a Day Care for them.

Posted April 11, 2014
I have to admit, my school is awesome even if I don't like school in general. The staff really cares about you. You actually learn here. I have been in this school since kindergarten and next year will be my last year. I'm going to miss this school. So many friends and great memories and even some bad ones but thats okay. I love Arbor Ridge.

Posted December 04, 2013
I am a seventb grade student here it is an amazing school the teachers are wonderful as Wells atheists whole staff the students here are so nice I have been here since kindergarten and everyone gas a friend no fights no bullies best school ever

Posted August 26, 2013
I hate this school. Their grades are high because they hold back the kids that challenge the teachers ability to teach. Most kids are held back right before hitting FCAT testing grades so that it will not impact the schools rating. Most of the teachers will sweet talk you in to thinking the children are better of being held back but is is only to not lower scores. Be forewarned.

Posted June 08, 2013
Arbor Ridge is the best educational facility I have ever been involved with. My son has been there from K-8 and received great instruction and caring. His academic excellence is due to the high standards of all staff and the commitment they have to developing a child into a responsible, excelling student. Thanks for the support, fun, and learning over the years.

Posted June 02, 2013
Fantastic school. My son is currently in first grade and is currently in a ASD classroom. The principle is encouraging of the special needs students and everyone works towards inclusion. I trained as a IEP advocate (the school doesn't know) and every IEP meeting I go to they are already suggesting interventions before I can. One of the best OCPS elementary and middle schools for children with autism. We are making sure we are not going to move just to stay near this school. They are moving towards inclusion next year for my son in a co teaching classroom with staffing support.

Posted March 22, 2013
School has fantastic PTSA, caring and educated staff, fantastic administration. Poor ratings below are unfortunately due to disgruntled individuals who could not bully the school staff to get their way or were not able to hear anything negative about their children. No one is "trained" to cover up mistakes however, everyone is expected to treat students with love, respect and equality. Therefore, every child deserve equal focus.

Arbor Ridge K-8
2900 Logandale Drive, Orlando, FL  32817
Last modified Arbor Ridge K-8 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arbor Ridge K-8 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top