1,145 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Posted July 03, 2016
The best school. Great experience for my kids. Excellent group of teachers and good programs.

Posted October 18, 2015
It feels like a family,a lot of parents are involved in volunteering wich helps teachers and gives parents an opportunity to be a role model for their child.A lot of academical activities with a competitive atmosphere that makes kids more interested in a learning process

Posted February 13, 2014
We were at private school for pre k and k and have now been at Windy Ridge for four years now. The teachers, staff and the wonderful PTA are welcoming and very professional. I feel like my children are challenged everyday at school to not only be a better student but also a better citizen. The quality of the education is comparable with most local private schools. I know my children will be well prepared for high school when they graduate from 8th grade. The PTA is a great group of dedicated mothers who care deeply about this school. We are so happy to be a part of this great 'A' rated school in Orange County.

Posted April 10, 2013
Not one compaint here. I have had 2 children attend all the way through their 8th grade year and a son in kindergarten now. 5 stars !!! Great caring teachers and staff all around.

Posted February 17, 2013
I am sad to say that we had to leave WR because we moved. What a difference!! I truly appreciate the staff, admin and front office at WR now. They are the best. My son's new school is horrible. I miss the smiles that I used to get when I walked into the front office at WR. I miss the dedicated teaching staff and the wonderful PTA. Be thankful for what you have over there. The grass is not greener any place else. And by the way I love the new garden in front of school. What a welcoming addition when I went in the other day to pick up something. Beautiful

Posted February 16, 2013
My child attends this school and I love it. 92 kids in his grade (the middle school maintains less than 300) and 81 of the kids made honor roll this year. Most of the kids really WANT to be there and care about their education, as do their parents. It has a beautiful, modern and clean campus. The teachers are the best you can find in Orange County. It's like a private school. I just can't say enough good things about it.

Posted December 27, 2012
I am a student at this school and for one of the most part enjoy it i can easily say that this school is better then my previous one in many if not all aspects such as the staff, teachers, even the energy of the very building is a great thing, i like it here as of everything is flawless except for a single thing i have a problem with that being the other children as of there exclusion to many other kids including myself as always i have given thought that they do not know how to make a good greeting to smart -minded kids, making me among many others lonely and the last thing being that they will not stop ''showing off '' is another nerve striker for me by most behalf. other then that this is by far the best school i have been in and would have to be the most bright school i have been to.

Posted June 10, 2012
Excellent teachers in an environment that fosters learning and growth. My third grader son had wonderful year. He is well-prepared for 4th Grade as a result.

Posted November 06, 2011
My daughter has been in this school since the last 4 years and we love the school. The teachers are great and the parent involvement keeps enhancing the quality of learning. There are many programs which are unique to this school, even though there are many good schools in the Dr. Phillips School district. Whenever I visit the school, I see the Principal out and about....she is very active during the school hours. Great school, with tight knit community!

Posted October 12, 2011
I love this school, my daughter is in second grade and she is very smart but lazy, so her grades don't show her abilities but all the teachers that she has had since KG have been very helpfull and worked with me on getting her more interested on doing her work at school and even making special charts and prizes for her, I really like this because it shows how much the teachers care about their students and how they go out of they way to help children with different issues, I know they get a lot of homework and academicly is very demanding but I think that is great, this forces the students to do their best, I'm glad I choose this school for my kids I would recomend it to anybody who wants their kids to excell.

Windy Ridge K-8
3900 Beech Tree Drive, Orlando, FL  32835
Last modified Windy Ridge K-8 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.