713 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

John Young Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2016
IS TO SAD WHEN SEE A DISCRIMINATING FOR GRADES, SCHOOL ZONE AND NACIONALITY VERY BAD BUT MORE DOORS ARE OPEN. WE CAN'T JUDGE PEOPLE FOR WHAT YOUR HEAR ON THE STREET.

Posted May 01, 2015
Great school. Wonderful administration. Keep up the good work. Administrators needs more respect and support. Goal is the security and learning process for the students.

Posted August 02, 2014
Excellent school, teachers, staff and our kids love it. My oldest son still goes out there and volunteers sometimes, that is how much he loves his teachers. We appreciate everything that all of you have done and helped our kids.

Posted July 27, 2014
This.is an amazing school and im proud to have been able to experience it for myself and formy child. We moved to florida three years ago to come to a rrollercoaster of a ride thinking this is ot if we have to move again.we are moving back to new jersey. Well jye provided to us that it was.worth staying here and purchasing a home because we had the best experience. Teachers are amazing the staff spectacular the principles wow. We cant say anything but we are proud they recoeved another A after being a B for one years great school amazing school system im happy and.so is my family!!keep up the good work and dont let the number foul you JYE is the best in this area!!

Posted January 27, 2014
personal very helpfull ,in the ofice theacher ,very organaize.clean school ,they give opotrunity to parents.

Posted September 12, 2010
My children have been in John Young Elementary School and I volunteer there as much as my schedule permits me. The teachers there are great even though they may have some difficult students. John Young Elementary have an Additions Program that allow parents sign up and it gives them the opportunity to volunteer at the school. They can volunteer at the clinic or any classroom they are comfortable in. I help out 3 different teachers and the clinic as well. I believe as a parent that this is a great opportunity to get involved in our child's or childrens' life. This helps us see what they need help in so we can expand that help at home with them.

John Young Elementary School 3

Posted November 15, 2009
Although John Young Elementary is rated highly for a public school, the education which our child is receiving, was neither harmful nor exemplary; it was simply average. There were no particular activities or sports that stood out as being high-level. Fortunately, our child has an excellent teacher who had been teaching for a number of years. She manages the class well and is an above average teacher. We had a few interactions with the administration but I would expect more from a Principal. The school seemed to be well run, but there was not an evident leadership presence. The overall experience for both our child and us was 'average'. PS: A/C was always broken at her classroom last year.

Posted July 16, 2007
i love the school, the teacher specially Ms King and Ms Tierney are the best, very happy mom and my child is blessed to be able to attend John Young Elemantary

Posted August 21, 2006
J.Y.E is a grade A school and has been for many years. Being a parent of three, who have all attended this school, I could not be more pleased with the teachers and faculty. The staff is always prompt in assisting with any concerns and are eager with helping academically. My children have excelled in all areas of life and we are sad to be moving. The school is well diversified and has a budding music program. Though there aren't any sports offered, there are many offered through out the community.

Posted February 01, 2006
High level of parental involvement is encouraged at John Young. Two great music teachers and a creative art teacher.

John Young Elementary School
12550 Marsfield Avenue, Orlando, FL  32837
Last modified John Young Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.