Orlando, FL
Students enrolled: 1,080

Posted February 19, 2015
My child has been going to this school since kindergarten and she LOVES IT!!!!! They have all great teachers. She told me that her favorite teachers are her 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Perry, her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Quinones, and her 4th grade teacher Mrs. Amirzadeh who isn't working there anymore because they are nice yet strict and teacher all the right material. She is just about to finish 5th grade and never had a problem with the teachers or a bullying problem. The new principle Mr. Carcara and the PTA are very involved and do many fun events with the kids. Take from a parent who has been her for 6 years that this school is one of the best elementary school you can enroll your child at. I totally recommend it.

Posted October 02, 2013
We have a new principal for the 2013-14 school year. He is amazing. He is very involved in all aspects of the school, as are the rest of the staff and teachers. The school just started a PTA last year and it did great things. This year it is set to do even more. The one thing the school could really use is more parent involvement. It is getting better, but a handful of parents is not enough to give the kids everything they need. The more involved you are, the better you get to know the teachers and staff and really learn what is going on at the school, district and state levels.

Posted October 01, 2013
neither half a star very bad administration the person in the lobby who attended the enrolling is an insoportable mini woman .they dont care children they only care the money work for money not for vocation hate them.....

Waterbridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2013
This school is my current school, and I'm entering 5th grade this year. I think that we need some better teachers. Some of them are great, but I had one who didn't discipline in a way that taught us to refrain from doing it. Other than that, the school's great.

Posted July 25, 2013
This school it's very backed up! teachers don't teach kids. The school do not give Right material for that Kids. The kids are get left back and go to summer school and teaches still do not teach. The kids could do good in school or summer school but if they don't see that they are a A level Student they are going to get left back in the school this school do not teach kids the right way. I do not recommend this school if your kids are not A! student

Posted July 25, 2013
The first and second-year of my Kid's being in this school it's horrible They do not teach the right materials in this school. They'll tell you all your kids do good in class he's Wonderful student in class but yet when the test comes kids don't do good. The school needs to upgrade the material and get better teachers in the school

Posted October 29, 2012
It is my son's first year here, (His previous school was wonderful) I was not too convinced first, but his teacher Ms Pedraza is amazing. She is amazing. Very caring. Extremely organized. Lots of homework, yes, but that is how they get ready for high school! Its amazing what a HUGE difference a GREAT teacher can make in a child's life! This teacher is dedicated and my son is getting a great education.

Posted April 24, 2012
This is an excellent school. My son is a 4th grader there. Their curriculum is excellent. They do a great job preparing the kids for FCAT, and keeping parents informed.

Posted February 18, 2012
This is an "A" school according to Orange county which puts you above many of the other school systems in the county. A school doesn't eliminate the need to be a parent. The building just opened in 2011 (no more trailers) and they are working to build a great school. I question this rating based on the public data that is available. I think it is a great school.

Waterbridge Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2011
I'm a new parent to this school and so far, I haven't been impressed. I registered my child over the summer and asked for a tour. I was told that the school doesn't have any staff to give tours during the summer. The front office secretary who works during the school year is rude and unfriendly. The school web site office hours show 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. but the secretary is rude if you show up before 8:00 a.m. to be let in the building for any reason -- even to see the school nurse who is starts working at 7:30 a.m. The secretary doesn't even ask what you need or even make any attempt to show that she cares about you or the students. I would not recommend this school.

Waterbridge Elementary School
11100 Galvin Drive, Orlando, FL  32837
Last modified Waterbridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterbridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top