Posted June 04, 2013
My child got excellent education this year from his K teacher, I was very pleased with all staff members, very professional and acknowledging to all child needs. I love this school.

Posted February 27, 2008
Little River Elementary is an Excellent School my daughter went there and now my son. The entire school is very nice and the staff are very helpful.

Posted August 31, 2006
Great school, great staff...very friendly and concerned about their students.

Posted May 02, 2005
my son had a wonderfull experiance at this school. the staff is very friendly in the office. they are willing to spend the time to answer questions. the teachers are very nice and the school has a lot of wonderfull activities that involve the parents. They help to make you feel like you are part of your childs life during the time he spends in school.

Posted December 04, 2004
Happy with my childs education and with staffs attitude.

Little River Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
I love the staff at Little River. They are very nice and helpful. The teachers are great. My son is in second grade and every teacher he had has been wonderful. They are very involved in the childrens education.

Little River Elementary School 3

Posted July 01, 2003
This school has a positive staff which cares for their students. I was howeve,r shocked to see the A rating considering our FCAT scores are still below state average and have not improved much since the year before. I agree with the other parent that because of the many low children that a teacher has to reach in relatively overpopulated classrooms the brighter children may not be challenged enough. This is an issue we must present to our congress to ask for smaller class size because one teacher with no help has a difficult time reaching 25+ children's individual needs at all times.

Little River Elementary School

Posted June 17, 2003
It seems teacher morale is very low at Little River. I'm worried about what teacher my child will get next year, will all the good teachers be gone? Why are they all leaving? On a happier note I think the office staff is top notch.

Little River Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2003
As students move up a grade there seems to be a wider gap in intellegence within each class. The teachers spend too much time educating students to bring them up to speed which leaves the brighter students unchallenged. The standards for passing a grade need to be challenged and force students, and teachers, to earn their advancement.

Little River Elementary School
100 Caswell Drive, Orlando, FL  32825
Last modified Little River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top