Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2013
My daughter went to school here last year and we switched her schools this year. The staff in the front office were nice, and her teacher seemed to do a good job progressing her learning, however my daughter was miserable. She was complaining about being bullied by two kids throughout the year (I found out that these two had behavior problems with parents that didn't care). I addressed this several times with the teacher and it seemed like the teacher could care less. Glad she is in a new school.

Posted August 22, 2013
I love my grandson's school. The teachers are wonderful and the staff is so well organized and very watchful over the students . the only way it could improve would be to have afterschool clubs.

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2011
I was a student at this school since kindergarten , I'm now in middle school . Parents who are worried dont be . The love your child gets as a student is amazing !! The teachers are amazing , and treats students as their own children .There are alot of events that take place in the school that all the children enjoyed , field day , and even little parties . How ever , the assistant principal is more of a principal .Also , I want to remind you that near the gate entrance is where Caylee Anthony was found , but don't worry , it doesn't change anything Also , the YMCA program at the school isn't the brightest , I wouldn't reccomend a child to stay over there .The Staff is very nice , but the main office might get a bit grumpy . And if your child comes home saying that the Nurse is mean , she just jokes around but in a stern tone .But I think theres a new nurse ther ... not sure . .The school is a little run down and there has been a few emergencies there , both medical , and police needed . Other than that Hidden Oaks was the best , and will bring out the best in a student .

Posted October 08, 2010
My daughter has been going to Hidden Oaks since she was in kindergarten. She is now in third grade and I can hardly get her to say goodbye to me when I drop her off at the car line because she is so excited to go to school every day. Her third grade teacher has been absolutely wonderful and I am very happy with the amount of communication between the teacher and parents. My daughter got straight A's last year and has already done the same with her first progress report. The principal and assistant principal are both friendly and easy to approach people. Many teachers have been at Hidden Oaks for a very long time - that is a rarity in FL nowadays.

Posted August 27, 2010
Both of my children attended Hidden Oaks and had wonderful experiences there. I have worked in education for 12 years now so I am a picky mom...and I would rate Hidden Oaks as a 5 star school. The leadership is strong, their teachers are caring and very professional, and they work hard to have a community environment at the school. I would recommend the school and surrounding neighborhoods to anyone looking for a good place to raise their family.

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2010
Hidden Oaks Elementary school is one of the best school's in Orange County,it has great staff and great students.

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2010
How does this school earn an A with such low FCAT scores? I never see anything except spelling homework come home. My son was even on the honor roll, but can't read on grade level. This is a poor excuse for a school in my opinion!!

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
Hidden Oaks is the best school my childs have been in.Thank you so much fir your help.

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2009
How is this school an 'A' school? No consistent communication, teachers are unhappy with administration. The school moral is very low and its sad because it wasnt always like this.

Hidden Oaks Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
The admin needs to communicate with the parents more. I want to know if my child was having problems and was sent to the office. Admin seems to be downplaying all incidents. A suspension is super rare at this school.... which brings up the debate if suspensions count against school grades. I have heard from teachers that it is a factor when figuring out the school grade.

Hidden Oaks Elementary School
9051 Suburban Drive, Orlando, FL  32829
Last modified Hidden Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top