Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 02, 2014
This is a faaaantastic school, very organized, healthy food, friendly teachers and you can see the principal doing things always so everything can run smoothly for parents and kids. I definitely love this school and so my child!!!

Posted April 28, 2014
My son is in 3 grade . He love the school. The teachers know their students. The afterschool activityes were amazing, they try to improved it every year.

Hunters Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
Hi, Please help me ,as we have shifted to Orlando,i want to join my son in HUNTERS CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL,WE are going to stay in "THE COTTAGES" What is the way pick and drop toschool??????

Posted January 15, 2014
I love this school. From the involvement of the teachers, educational activities and programs offered to the students, focus to make sure the student knows what is require of them as well as the open communication the school and teachers have towards the education of the students, great atmosphere, and all the additional oppportunities student have to get involve in extra curriculum classes after school are great. I love this school and my child does too.

Posted March 07, 2013
My son is in 2nd grade and Ms Graham is incredible. She sends us parents weekly emails just to let us know about what they will be doing in class. My son was new in school so she has been writing explaining everything and making sure my son feels welcomed there. I had never met a more devoted and dedicated teacher. I am so grateful for this school. My son loves it and that is a blessing!

Posted August 08, 2012
I'm very happy with this school. I have two kids; one went last year to kindergarten and the other to fourth grade. They both learned a lot. The school is very organized and has a great faculty staff. The assistant principal is very involved with the discipline of the kids. I love the after school programs. This is a great school, I'm confident my kids are getting a good education. Thanks to everyone who contribute daily to the success this school.

Posted January 04, 2012
My children's teacher have demonstrated to be well organized, have maintained good communication and are concerned about the children in class.

Hunters Creek Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2010
I have a child in Kindergarten at this school. I was so excited for him and this school. From the beginning nothing but disappointment. Very little communication from the teacher and when I did get some it was only critical. My child had VPK previously and I'm told he is born but there is little that can be done because the other kids need to catch up. There is only 1 teacher per class of 18-22 and from all the info I receive the teacher is over-whelmed. On top of all of that if you join PTA you are not really joining you are simply supporting the "Board Members", simply PTA members (by the way pay up to $75 to join) may be invited to do some volunteer duties if there are any available. Basically the board members are the involved parents and they need your money. Very disappointed

Hunters Creek Elementary School 3

Posted June 09, 2010
This school is good if your child is learning to speak English, My young children have homework every day and are punished if they do not have it completed by having to miss recess, etc. The children are subject to a very public reward and punishment system that lends itself to much comparison between the students. I expressed my concerns to the principal and she dismissed me and accused me of not supporting my children's education. I told the VP that my child's homework was a rehash of what he had already done in school and that he already knew all the answers and he gave me a real weird look. The recitals and school functions are characterized by unruly parents with no sense of manners who talk throughout the presentations. There is always a mad dash to the snack table after the presentations. The teachers however, are good.

Posted January 25, 2010
The perfect school for our kids, organized, clean, very good teachers, dual-language program is excelent.

Hunters Creek Elementary School
4650 Town Center Boulevard, Orlando, FL  32837
Last modified Hunters Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hunters Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top