Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Rosemont Elementary School 5

Posted December 08, 2013
The school is a great educated school. They have great in school activities for the students. The principal is amazing, focused in the mind, determined to make success. The teachers are the help at the school "they never let the students down. And I love Amanda Arrowsmith she is amazing to the hear, I miss her sooo much!!!!!! I rate this school a 5 because its creative and school learning environment. Sincerely, ZAKARI CHAMBERS

Posted November 18, 2013
If I could rate this school zero I would. Their pickup and drop off practices are stupid and unsafe. They say they require uniforms but every time I have ever been there most of the kids are not in uniform. All the kids have terrible behavior. I have had to have talks with school administrators about the endless problems with the lack of safety and lack of education my child is experiencing. I was told they couldn't do anything about the safety issues and I was told that they would get back back to me about the educational issues the next day and 2 weeks later still nothing. The treatment my child has gotten at this school is terrible and as soon as I can arrange a transfer we are out of there. Don't send your child to this school unless you are lazy and don't care about what happens to your children as long as you don't have to watch them.

Posted July 25, 2013
This school is a joke! The staff is rude and very unenthusiastic about the students. The act like they have hangovers. I've witnessed them talking about a students parent in front of everyone. They don't have any activities for the children, no field trips, nothing to get the kids excited about being a student at Rosemont Elementary. This school needs a huge turn around in staff and they wonder why the are a low grade school. Now as for the teachers Mrs. Devalle and Mrs. Aho are outstanding if we had more teachers and staff like them I'm sure this school would have the possibilities of being an A+ School.

Posted March 24, 2009
This school has been very helpful with my children learning needs. I have had relationships with the 3rd and 4th grade teachers so far and the 1 in 3rd was great and the two in 4th are awesome! This is a wonderful school!

Posted August 02, 2008
My two boys attend Rosemonte Elementary and in all the years I have dealt with the school I have never had a problem with it. Everytime go into the office I am given very professional service and attention. The teachers my kids have had are great. They have went above and beyond their call of duty to see my kids excell. I do not care to much for the Rosemont area, but I'm glad that I at least got a great school in moving here.

Posted July 29, 2008

Rosemont Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2007

Rosemont Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2007
I love Rosemont. My three children all attend Rosemont, and we have had a very pleasant experience. I have attended all of the family math,science, and reading nights. I don't go there for refreshments, but to learn new and innovative ways to encourage my children to learn. The teachers all care about their students well being, and there are tons of help if needed. The school offers tutoring at no cost, and the teachers go above and beyond to help the students. Keep up the good work Rosemont!

Posted September 18, 2007
Rosemont is a great school! The parents need to get more involve with their kids at home. i.e help them with theirn homework, reading etc. The Principal Mrs. Hodges is Great!

Posted August 28, 2007
This school has left a bad taste in my mouth. The office staff is rude unhelpful and just plain unpleasant. Most of the teachers are up to par and friendly. The assistant principle needs further training in my book on how to run things he just isnt very professional. If I had a choice I would definitly send my child to a different school!

Rosemont Elementary School
4650 Point Look Out Road, Orlando, FL  32808
Last modified Rosemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemont Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top