881 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Rarely get weekly updates, I always initiate the need for a conference, lack of communication

This school is horrible. Communication is lacking between teachers and parents. Everything is always last minute. I feel there should be a call made if a child is under performing, test grades should be sent home to keep up with performance, and some type of weekly update so the parent can reinforce what is going on in school. It's really scary we hold educators to such high standards, and by no means is anyone perfect. However, our children, future leaders deserve the best.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teacher always tell me she has a certain number of kids in her class in that she can't attend each child which means not every child is getting a fare chance

Amount of homework: Agree

It's okay it's helpful to his overall learning because at school I feel it's every man for them selves

My children have been bullied and threatened at that school while the staff did nothing. That same little boy has beaten a child with a belt buckle and kicked another in the face. Both these children were minding their own business. I will see to it this is handled and the school will be held accountable if anything happens to my children. I am looking to have them change schools cause my children nor myself feel safe..

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They do absolutely nothing when a serious problem is bought to their attention. What will they do went a child is seriously hurt or killed?

The school is a great educated school. They have great in school activities for the students. The principal is amazing, focused in the mind, determined to make success. The teachers are the help at the school "they never let the students down. And I love Amanda Arrowsmith she is amazing to the hear, I miss her sooo much!!!!!! I rate this school a 5 because its creative and school learning environment. Sincerely, ZAKARI CHAMBERS

If I could rate this school zero I would. Their pickup and drop off practices are stupid and unsafe. They say they require uniforms but every time I have ever been there most of the kids are not in uniform. All the kids have terrible behavior. I have had to have talks with school administrators about the endless problems with the lack of safety and lack of education my child is experiencing. I was told they couldn't do anything about the safety issues and I was told that they would get back back to me about the educational issues the next day and 2 weeks later still nothing. The treatment my child has gotten at this school is terrible and as soon as I can arrange a transfer we are out of there. Don't send your child to this school unless you are lazy and don't care about what happens to your children as long as you don't have to watch them.

This school is a joke! The staff is rude and very unenthusiastic about the students. The act like they have hangovers. I've witnessed them talking about a students parent in front of everyone. They don't have any activities for the children, no field trips, nothing to get the kids excited about being a student at Rosemont Elementary. This school needs a huge turn around in staff and they wonder why the are a low grade school. Now as for the teachers Mrs. Devalle and Mrs. Aho are outstanding if we had more teachers and staff like them I'm sure this school would have the possibilities of being an A+ School.

This school has been very helpful with my children learning needs. I have had relationships with the 3rd and 4th grade teachers so far and the 1 in 3rd was great and the two in 4th are awesome! This is a wonderful school!

Last modified Rosemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.