Posted April 23, 2014
Amazing environment for kids, I love the education, the discipline, every morning when I arrive every body look happy, good energy. Is just great Margoth Abarca , karla Abarca mom

Posted September 25, 2013
This year BMCHS has gone "all iPad" replacing most school books with apps or eBooks. Assignments are given online via Schoology -- a Facebook like application where teachers post homework, messages, reminders of tests, etc. Students can download assignments and turn them in online. For my student this is great -- he no longer forgets to get or turn in homework and the grades reflect it. The teachers are very supportive, they stay an hour after school so any student wanting / needing extra help can go to any of their classes to get one on one support. The classes tend to work in groups of 4-5 students on projects -- so it is less "sit and listen to lectures" and more interactive in learning. All in all we love the way BMCHS is educating its students -- and we aren't even Catholic! There are regular, Honors & IB classes. My student wants to come early and stay late -- I practically have to drag him away. The kids are friendly and if you are into clubs there are 50 of them and there are 40 sports teams from football to bowling to tennis to golf to swimming to lacrosse -- name a sport and it is probably at Bishop Moore.

Posted June 04, 2013
I graduated here in 2009 and my sister in 2013 and there's a lot of bright students that attend this school! I went to Freedom High School in Orlando FL my freshman year and switched to BM for 10,11 & 12th grade and I noticed such a huge difference in something as simple as self respect and the students' concern for knowledge and doing well in school. My sisters graduating class had 2 Valedictorians! It's a great school.

Posted July 12, 2012
My two sons are graduates of BM (2005 and 2010). Both of them were well prepared for college. One went to Notre Dame as full scholarship and my other son is in UCF. BM is one of the best private schoos in Orlando. They have great academics and athletic. I'm proud to have sent my two boys to BM.

Bishop Moore Catholic High School 2

Posted December 28, 2010
Not impressed. My daughter is getting the same education as any public school could offer her, and she is not being challenged academically. The only "above-average" thing about this school is it's athletics.

Posted May 18, 2010
Two of my sons have attended BM. One is now @ MIT & the other will start @ Ga. Tech's Honors Program this Fall. They both had the opportunity to take almost ALL Honors & AP courses throughout. GREAT teachers for the most part, though they are concentrated especially within the Honors/AP curriculum. Caring & competent Principal. Great Sports & extra-curricular programs/ activities. Safe & Caring environment. Active participation @ local Technology, Arts, Sciences, Drama events / conferences. Always something going on @ school! :) It is very common to see children of alumni attending...great evidence of the worth parents/students place on this school. Well worth the money! Best value in quality education in Orlando! Thanks to all at BM from a VERY grateful single-parent!

Bishop Moore Catholic High School 0

Posted December 17, 2009
My grandson is happy with Bishop Moore. The safer environment and higher standards may not be worth the financial sacrifice to some, but it is to our family. I do agree, however, that the teachers are old and very set in their ways, some downright mean, rather than strict. And some just cannot control their classes...hard to concentrate, so I am told by grandson and classmates.

Bishop Moore Catholic High School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
I love it here,public schools don't even teach. Ive learned more here in a couple weeks then 2 years at public school.

Posted August 23, 2009
I graduated in 2005 from Bishop Moore. Because of Bishop Moore, I as able to attend a top 20 University. I now work as an engineer for a well known national company. Thank you Bishop Moore.

Bishop Moore Catholic High School 2

Posted May 11, 2009
For what you are paying, it is not worth it. your child would benefit more by going to a public highschool and then using the money you would have wasted in this 'institution' for college instead.

Bishop Moore Catholic High School
3901 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL  32804
Last modified Bishop Moore Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Moore Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top