PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I unfortunately didn't have the best experience in my sons infant/toddler room. We did untimely end up leaving the school after two days due to the incident however I will say the schools director and assistant director never made excuses for the issue. They truly apologized and cared. From what I can gather they made changes after we had left to ensure it wouldn't happen again. This place did come highly recommend to me so this was hopefully and isolated incident.

Trinity is my daughter s home away from home which I am proud to say. She feels safe and happy at Trinity and I am at peace knowing she is in a caring and nurturing environment. Trinity has a solid curriculum, wonderful teachers, and great support staff. We absolutely LOVE Trinity. Enrolling my daughter at Trinity is one of the best decisions I have made for her thus far.

This school is a hidden gem in downtown Orlando. It is a small Chrisitan school with a long and wonderful history. The staff is warm and caring. The day school staff knows each and every child by name! They treat you like family, and that is one reason I was drawn to it. The students excel academically and are well prepared for high school, many of whom start in Spanish II and Geometry by the time they start 9th grade. Their tuition rates are very competitive. Even though there are several other private schools downtown, Trinity real makes my children and I feel that we have come home.

When we moved here from Northern Virginia in mid-November, where the public schools are par none, I knew I wanted my girls to be in a Christian school. I know that the Lutheran schools are highly rated because of academics and Christian principles. I looked at both Trinity and St. Luke's since both were within equal distance from my home. But after visiting both, Trinity just felt like home. It is not too big or overwhelming like some schools, the faculty and staff really care about my girls and make sure to keep my husband and I in the loop as to what is going on. If you are looking for a place that will feel like home I highly recommend Trinity Lutheran School.

I am a first time parent and my choice to place my son in daycare was particularly difficult. I heard wonderful things of Trinity Lutheran's CDC. My son was 3 months old when he started attending the CDC. He is now 7 months. We are very happy with his progression. The teachers are very loving, caring and devoted.

We highly recommend Trinity Lutheran School. The timing of our decision to change schools was difficult for our rising 5th and 7th grade children, but we knew we wanted more for them than public schools could provide. From our very first visit to the campus, we felt welcomed and at home. The teachers and staff are very kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. In addition to strong core subject curriculum, the electives and enrichment opportunities (e.g. Art, Music, PE, Digital Media, and team sports) add to the strength of the school s well-rounded and challenging educational program. The school also has whiteboard technology and computers in every classroom. Since we have been here, our children have been happy to go school and have thrived. We feel blessed that our family found Trinity Lutheran School.

We were introduced to Trinity through their VBS (Vacation Bible School). I was amazed at the program's organization, and by the love and devotion shown by the administrators to a summer program that they offer free to the community. Little did I know that this experience would lead us to the Kindergarten we had envisioned for our daughter . After a search that included several school visits and principal meetings (we considered at least 3 downtown private schools, and a number of public and non-traditional options), we kept coming back to Trinity. Nothing could compare with the feeling of community and the caring attitude shown by the school administrators and families alike. A nurturing environment, where students are lovingly encouraged to learn and blossom ... what more could any parent want for their children?!

The teaching staff keep the classroom environment challenging and interesting. Our shild loves going to school and loves all of the teachers. The staff truly show a great devotion and willingness to meet the needs of the individual student. Any issues or concerns are dealt with quickly and in a caring Christian way.

My oldest son is currently in 8th grade at Trinity and has attended Trinity since Pre-K. The staff and academics are excellent. Trinity is truly a Christ centered school that is warm and friendly. I also have a child in the Pre-K program and a child in the Child Development Center. We love Trinity and would not think of going anywhere else.

Trinity is a Christ Centered school & it shows through the way the teachers & staff care about the children. Academically Trinity far exceeds public schools. When children graduate from 8th grade they are more than ready for high school. I have had children at Trinity since 1996. My oldest attended from K-8th grade. When he went to public high school he was put in Honors classes & then AP classes. My 2nd child attended from PreK-8th. He too is now in public high school & in all Honors classes. Though Trinity is a small school they both adjusted very well to going to large high school. My youngest started in the CDC & is still there. Trinity is truly the best kept secret of Orlando & you'll love being part of it if you choose to send your child.

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8