Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 30, 2014
When we moved here from Northern Virginia in mid-November, where the public schools are par none, I knew I wanted my girls to be in a Christian school. I know that the Lutheran schools are highly rated because of academics and Christian principles. I looked at both Trinity and St. Luke's since both were within equal distance from my home. But after visiting both, Trinity just felt like home. It is not too big or overwhelming like some schools, the faculty and staff really care about my girls and make sure to keep my husband and I in the loop as to what is going on. If you are looking for a place that will feel like home I highly recommend Trinity Lutheran School.

Posted November 13, 2012
I am a first time parent and my choice to place my son in daycare was particularly difficult. I heard wonderful things of Trinity Lutheran's CDC. My son was 3 months old when he started attending the CDC. He is now 7 months. We are very happy with his progression. The teachers are very loving, caring and devoted.

Posted November 13, 2012
We highly recommend Trinity Lutheran School. The timing of our decision to change schools was difficult for our rising 5th and 7th grade children, but we knew we wanted more for them than public schools could provide. From our very first visit to the campus, we felt welcomed and at home. The teachers and staff are very kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. In addition to strong core subject curriculum, the electives and enrichment opportunities (e.g. Art, Music, PE, Digital Media, and team sports) add to the strength of the school s well-rounded and challenging educational program. The school also has whiteboard technology and computers in every classroom. Since we have been here, our children have been happy to go school and have thrived. We feel blessed that our family found Trinity Lutheran School.

Posted October 10, 2011
We were introduced to Trinity through their VBS (Vacation Bible School). I was amazed at the program's organization, and by the love and devotion shown by the administrators to a summer program that they offer free to the community. Little did I know that this experience would lead us to the Kindergarten we had envisioned for our daughter . After a search that included several school visits and principal meetings (we considered at least 3 downtown private schools, and a number of public and non-traditional options), we kept coming back to Trinity. Nothing could compare with the feeling of community and the caring attitude shown by the school administrators and families alike. A nurturing environment, where students are lovingly encouraged to learn and blossom ... what more could any parent want for their children?!

Posted April 16, 2011
The teaching staff keep the classroom environment challenging and interesting. Our shild loves going to school and loves all of the teachers. The staff truly show a great devotion and willingness to meet the needs of the individual student. Any issues or concerns are dealt with quickly and in a caring Christian way.

Posted March 08, 2011
My oldest son is currently in 8th grade at Trinity and has attended Trinity since Pre-K. The staff and academics are excellent. Trinity is truly a Christ centered school that is warm and friendly. I also have a child in the Pre-K program and a child in the Child Development Center. We love Trinity and would not think of going anywhere else.

Posted November 05, 2008
Trinity is a Christ Centered school & it shows through the way the teachers & staff care about the children. Academically Trinity far exceeds public schools. When children graduate from 8th grade they are more than ready for high school. I have had children at Trinity since 1996. My oldest attended from K-8th grade. When he went to public high school he was put in Honors classes & then AP classes. My 2nd child attended from PreK-8th. He too is now in public high school & in all Honors classes. Though Trinity is a small school they both adjusted very well to going to large high school. My youngest started in the CDC & is still there. Trinity is truly the best kept secret of Orlando & you'll love being part of it if you choose to send your child.

Posted October 31, 2008
Orlando's best kept secret! We have had two children complete K-8th grade at Trinity and still have one in each middle and elementary grades. The two that have graduated from Trinity went on to a challenging high school curriculum. With the strong academic foundation they received at Trinity they were well prepared and able to easily handle honors classes. Under new leadership the school has direction, strong teachers who care about the children, multiple sports and music activities for all who care to participate, a gifted art teacher, and a curriculum and atmosphere that is founded on God's Word. We would highly recommend Trinity to those seeking quality Christian education for their children!

Posted July 08, 2008
At its core is a very dedicated and excellent group of teachers. Each of them considers teaching to be much more than a job, but a calling. I actually found most of the teachers to be relatively strict, but in a caring and fair sort of way. I think that each of the teachers deeply cares for the each of the children in a very individual way. The academics are also very good. I couldn t be happier to have discovered Trinity.

Posted November 30, 2007
Im a very picky mom! But not the stupid picky, and I have finally found a great wonderfull fullfilling school for my son, teachers are dedicaded and loving to all children, excellent knowlegde of subjects! I highly recomend it! The parents are down to earth, working families. I changed him from st james montesori program and he has been happy from day one! And for a parent thats a great relief!

Trinity Lutheran School
123 E Livingston Street, Orlando, FL  32801
(407) 488-1919
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top