Posted August 12, 2014
Amazing school! Great teachers and staff over all my child has learned a lot and I have never had a problem. I love this school

Posted June 09, 2014
Orlando Christian Prep has been home to my kids since they were 3. They are now both middle schoolers. The staff for the most part is very professional and care about the overall well being of my child. Teachers have been there for my kids during rough times and have prayed with them, and encouraged them. I can not imagine sending my children to any other school other than OCP.

Posted September 17, 2013
Orlando Christian Prep in Orlando is Amazing! It has a foundation in Christ with loving, caring, talented, and enthusiastic teachers. The teachers excitement flows on to the students. My child is surrounded by loving and caring teachers, staff, and students. You can see this by how the students communicate with one another. The hugs, kind words, and helping hands from class mates. They have a strong academic program that challenges the students. Positive learning and growing educational environment. We love it at Orlando Christian Prep in Orlando where Christ is first and education is fun and challenging!

Posted September 03, 2013
I can say this school teaching method is horrible .Depending who the student is and if they attend their church is how they are treated. I can say they have giving me nothing but headache and constantly asking for money . They don t want to help my child who has a speech problem they want to put him in a different school. Even though they know he goes to every week . The school might be nice but they barley have teachers and they are far from Christians If could remove my child from here I would but through public school my child will fall through the cracks, this is why I put my child I a private school ,just to find out they are worse !!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando Christian Prep 2

Posted May 29, 2013
I agree with others. The academic quality is going downhill. The teacher quality is lacking and the attitude for a small Christian school is somewhat hypocritical. The administration, teachers and staff do gossip, and I agree with other reviewer that if you confide in one teacher or even an administrator, the entire staff knows. But the kids and families are all nice, Christian families. Overall, the school needs to address teacher quality, gossip, and overall attitude of the teachers. The teachers issues, and constant complaining, make the students, not care either? They should be looking at educating the kids, spiritually, academically, and socially. Unfortunately, they have a long way to go to compete with other area private schools.

Posted November 25, 2012
Honestly, I cannot imagine sending my children anywhere but OCP. I have seen what the public schools, charter schools, and some private schools have to offer and I don't want it for my children. This school focuses on academics at a higher level than most schools, as well as incorporating God into much of the daily routine. My kids have grown so much in this school, and the teachers really care about the kids. The tuition is expensive, but it is worth every penny! The sports program is growing as well. They offer many sports for elementary,middle, and high school. As with any school, OCP is not perfect, but it is constantly improving and as long as my kids are reading 2 grade levels higher than they should, testing higher than public school, learning every day about Jesus, and being nurtured by their teachers.... We will do all we can to sacrifice and send out kids to OCP.

Posted November 14, 2012
My daughter is currently in 10th grade at OCP. The education she has received has been exceptional. My husband and I could not be happier. Her years here have been driven by loving and Christ centered teachers as well as athletic coaches. It is wonderful to watch her grow into the woman the Lord has called her to be. I would absolutely recommend OCP . The Gretzinger Family

Posted November 02, 2012
We originally enrolled our daughter there at 3 years old. Her teacher, Mrs.Gunn, was wonderful. We decided to enroll her the following year for the VPK program (half day) and pay for the additional 3 hours each day. After speaking with the Program coordinator (mrs Burke) and the school, We were promised an outstanding educational program that the regular (free vpk) didn't offer. They told us she would have computers in her room and would spend the afternoon taking naps and playing. We weren't going to pay extra money for her to sleep and play when she can do that at home. they ended up separating my child from the full day kids. The put her into an 'overflow' class of 20 half day kids. She also didn't have ANYTHING they promised us. Spent the hours we paid for napping and playing. Her teacher, Mrs. Holder, is AMAZING but the full day teacher (mrs Burke) is a jerk. The lady is out of control, rude, and snobby. There aren't even words to describe the outright dislike we have for her. The school said they had misplaced our paperwork several times. Misplaced her shot records several times. refuse to call you back or schedule appt unless they want money. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD THERE.

Posted July 23, 2011
The school is no longer the same. When my kid has attended since kindergarden and is looking to graduate at OCP. I got to see the school grow and fall. The school constantly contradicts their policies and rules. Also the faculty gossips if you talk to a teacher about your a hardship your going through most likely all the teachers know your problem. I have another child who is a senior at a public high school. My child got a taste of OCP high school and thinks that the public high school prepares better for college.

Posted July 08, 2011
My children have attended OCP beginning at age 3. I knew that the school was good when we placed our daughter in the K3 program part time only and she cried every day to stay longer. The teacher's and staff are so loving and they are so genuinely interested in the lives of the children that attend their school. My children have learned so much about God and have advanced academically in this christian environment. They are able to pray freely and ask questions about God which is very important to our family. There are always fun activities for the kids at this school, as well as soccer, ballet, volleyball, basketball, golf, football, bowling, and cheerleading. My children will remain at OCP until they graduate high school.

Orlando Christian Prep
500 South Semoran Boulevard, Orlando, FL  32807
Last modified Orlando Christian Prep is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Orlando Christian Prep Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top