Posted September 05, 2013
The Director is Horrible all she cares about is the money (numbers) She is outright rude. There is only a few teachers that I can say are compassionate about their work and who actually care about the children. My advise stay away.

Posted September 03, 2013
We have three grandchildren at Page in K, 3rd and 4th. They are getting an excellent education and we are so proud of their accomplishments.

Page Private School 2

Posted February 28, 2013
We lasted 2 months before deciding this school was not a good fit for us. It's definitely NOT worth the tuition they charge. I give it 2 stars for the high academics, especially in the lower grades where they do a good job teaching reading and writing. Some of the teachers are nice and good.. However, if your child struggles in any area at all, he/she will be miserable - my observation of many of the admin and many of the teachers is that have little patience with exceptionalities. My son struggled significantly with the written work demands (as a teacher myself, I knew it to be grade level inapprorpiate). When I inquired about insight and asistance, the school provided little help. My son came home crying every day, frustrated. Many of the interactions between the faculty and students were disturbingly militaristic which is ok for middle but not th primary grades. I debated whether I should share, but parents need to know....I can sum up our experience by the reality that my son nearly has a panic attack when we go down the street this school is on because he is afraid of going back to the "mean school."

Page Private School 2

Posted February 06, 2013
This my child's first, and likely last year at Page. While the curriculum for very small kids seems to be impressive, the teachers and some of the staff lack compassion. This is ESSENTIAL if you work with smaller children (preschool, elementary). The school has monthly field trips that are more like elitist fund raisers. They charge almost triple the price of the admission to the field trips and make the children who can not afford to attend feel bad by constantly promoting them in the classroom. Additionally, the Director does not have a warm spirit and often times comes off as unapproachable. The tuition is very high and they are constantly asking for money for other things throughout the year. It would be a better business model to just include everything in a lump sum monthly tuition so that parents do not feel like they are constantly being harassed for more money.

Page Private School 4

Posted January 31, 2012
I have two girls in Page. PK and 2nd grade. VERY happy so far. The price is pretty steep, especially in this economy. I'm concerned about the upper classes with what I've heard. Anyway, it's better than Florida public schools.

Page Private School 3

Posted March 31, 2011
Page's Pre school through 3rd grade teachers are great; however, the upper grades teachers need improvement. In addition, there are less students in the upper grades, this trend is because parents like me see the quality of the teachers which is low. The tuition is similar to other private schools, however, they do have a financial aid program which may help your financial situation. However, when negotiating tuition with the director, she make it a point that Page Private School is a buisness, and treats you as just a number...For me my kids education is not a buisness...that is why I am looking for other alternatives...

Posted April 24, 2010
I love the school and teacher.. the cost is the issue

Posted April 20, 2010
This school doesnt focus enough on academics not a good choice pulled child out

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted January 21, 2010
Just moved my first grader after a medicocre year in public school kindergarten. Can't say enough about how pleased I am with his progress in all subject areas. Also, nice to have peace of mind that Spanish, music, art, computers, library and PE are firmly part of the curriculm which was not guaranteed in the public school system. Also moved my pre-K child to Page this year and I am exceptionally pleased with this program - he is reading well and the program has a lot of elements covered in Kindergarten programs elsewhere.

Page Private School