PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My Son Camren has attended this school for 3 years, and we look forward to many more. Teachers at this school go above and beyond to find solutions and guidance for all the children. The love for the children is evident. Thank you for changing our live. We love you.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Most Amazing Teacher's with true dedication. They put their heart & soul into each child.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Honesty, Integrity and fairness, is addressed by the School principal Ms. Linda. She is totally involved in each & every child. And is tuned into all personalities.

Our son was struggling in the normal public school environment, but a BOA he gets that extra special attention and support that has made all the difference in his educational development.

My 6th grade son is in his second year at BOA and we could not be happier. The staff is amazingly skilled at working with all the children's learning differences- building on each child's strengths as well as supporting and accommodating their challenges; all the while making sure each and every child knows that they are important and CAPABLE of succeeding, not only at school, but also personally. I know that because my son is supported by this caring staff, even when he is having a rough day, he is so much more open and able to learn and retain info throughout his school day.

After struggling with a grade A public school, we found Baldwin Oaks and have loved it ever since. Our son started in 1st grade and is now in 6th. The teachers understand him, his issues and know how to deal with it all. Additionally, the academics are on par with what our other son is learning in the public school setting. I would highly recommend any parent struggling with the public schools to consider Baldwin Oaks and requesting info and a tour. (btw, they also have a great preschool program, although we didn't know about it at that time.)

Amount of homework: Agree

The school is bases homework on individualized needs of each student. This allows the student to make choices and have parent involvement.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is so much compassion in this school. My son doesn't have just one teacher..... He has not only 2 teachers in his classroom but interacts with all teachers in the school. It's a great school!!!

My son is in his second year here. He went from failing in public school to succeeding successfully at Baldwin Oaks Academy!!! This school is his home away from home!! All of the teachers know all of the children!!

The Upper Elementary (4th -6th) program at BOA has been a blessing to my child. The class size is very small which lends itself to extra individualized attention from Ms. J. My child has gone from hating school to looking forward to it. The class does special projects and has community meetings each day. Ms. J'a training working with children of all learning styles seems to be a perfect fit for my child and I only wish we had found it sooner. Oh and the fact that their elementary program is housed at the Orlando Science Center doesn't hurt either! Best school I have found, hands down!!!!

Last modified Baldwin Oaks Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8