Orlando, FL

The Christ School 4

Posted October 16, 2013
The Christ School is a great school because it has a safe Christian environment with caring teachers. I have been at TCS since Kindergarten and I am currently in 8th grade. I feel as though the Christ School has established a great Christian foundation in my heart that I will definitely need to use in high school and continue to use for the rest of my life. The classes are relatively small and most of the middle school teachers are passionate about what they teach and inspiring to their students.

The Christ School 1

Posted August 14, 2013
The Christ school was not what I expected it to be. We had 3 kids in lower school and classes were not as competitive as other private schools. They do not have good after school programs nor competitive sport choices. Lunch was also a problem, you have no choice but to pack lunch . They also lack good communication.

Posted February 08, 2013
We just got transferred out of Orlando and had to pull our son & daughter out of TCS. It was a very sad day, this school is fantastic! The environment is full of love, positive reinforcement and it is just a wonderful place for children to learn. The staff and director are top-notch. All parents participate in the many programs which only enriches the experience. We're so happy with this program that we can't say enough good things about TCS. It's awesome. Our kids are very homesick and miss TCS, their teachers, friends and Chapel the most. We love TCS. Go Lions!

Posted May 22, 2012
My son is about to finish his first year at The Christ School. We are very happy with his progress. It is a great school.

Posted May 23, 2010
If you want superior academics, Christian teaching, an opportunity to participate in sports starting in 5th grade and a safe and nurturing environment for your children...look no further. We have a 5th & 7th grader & wouldn't even consider another school!

The Christ School 4

Posted February 01, 2010
We have had four children attend The Christ School for middle school and each has been well prepared for High School and College.

Posted January 02, 2010

The Christ School 0

Posted December 02, 2009
I love working here! It s great to be surrounded by families and staff with Christ at the center of their heart. Parents actively support and participate in their child s education. Teaching is a privilege, and The Christ School enables me to be the best educator possible.

Posted November 02, 2009
We have 3 children at The Christ School. Our oldest will graduate 8th grade this year, and I can honestly say we have never questioned our decision to send them to this amazing school. The teachers, staff and community truly have their best interests at heart. It has been a gift to watch them grow academically, spiritually and socially each year. I am confident they will be equipped to attend any High School and excel after graduating from The Christ School.

Posted September 29, 2009
I have 3 kids at TCS and we adore and love every bit of it!! I love this school!! All of my children will attend this school!! Go Lions!!

The Christ School