Posted August 29, 2013
Beeman Park Prep School was such a great fit for my son, and now that he is in school, I have began bringing my daughter here. She just started but so far, she is loving it! Can't complain.

Posted April 01, 2013
Definitely feel that Beeman Park Prep communicates regularly with the parents of the children and they do a really good job. I definitely feel as thought they have enough activities offered for the kids and the staff are very helpful.

Posted January 08, 2013
My children attend this school and the teachers really go the extra mile to help the children, what I enjoy the most is the once a month family night, the curriculum is excellent and the student teacher ratio is great, they do one on one, and really go the extra mile. I would recommend this school especially if you have a child with disabilities.

Posted October 08, 2012
My son is excelling so much here! He has a speech problem, so the fact that they are working one-on-one with him is helping he develop better habits and getting better daily. I couldn't be more thankful for the care that they are giving him.

Posted March 21, 2012
I did a lot of research when it came to selecting a school in the Orlando area for my kids. I found that not only does Beeman Park Prep offer a lot, but they are the best value in town. My children love it there, it has a perfection mixture of structure and free time that really helped my children flourish.

Posted November 20, 2011
EXCELLENT SCHOOL. My daughter attends this school and we love it. They dedicate individual attention to each child. Amazing! The teachers are very nice. Their dedication is making a difference in my daughter's learning. Thank you! Also, there are no bullies at this school. It's all about hands on learning.

Beeman Park Preparatory School 1

Posted July 26, 2011
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! THIS SCHOOL IS BULLY FRIENDLY. THE ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO CORRECT OR DISCIPLINE BULLIES. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL.

Beeman Park Preparatory School
2300 Ridge Avenue, Orlando, FL  32803
Last modified Beeman Park Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Beeman Park Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top