Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Faith Christian Academy 2

Posted October 12, 2014
Leadership is not good. The parent feels like the enemy for SOME teachers and staff. There is not grey at ALL Black or White, and this can create a sense of misunderstanding. God is important, but when an entire date is dedicated to the teacher and this awesome out of her body experience shared with the students and an encounter with God is created at the time the curriculum is suppose to be teach. Then you start asking your self ...well, we praise God in chapel and the entire day of class? Then when do we learn? I believe in God and he is my savior and I just ask him to give me wisdom to know how to discern between a godly a attitude or a worldly attitude. Lord please guide me to know the difference.

Posted April 19, 2014
Both of my children attend this school. My oldest, now in high school, has been here since Pre-K. The teachers are truly invested in ensuring that the kids get the attention they need. The environment is positive, profanity isn't tolerated, and the kids get a solid foundation. Academically, both of my boys started sounding out words in pre k and reading in kindergarden. The teachers really work with the kids in reading. Many take time to have afternoon individual "helps" sessions where they stay after to help students with questions. My son takes advantage of this all the time;). It isn't and hasn't been perfect, but I love this school! I plan to have both of my kids continue to attend as long as we can afford it!!!

Posted September 20, 2013
My son came here this year after spending a few years at another Christian School in the area. He did well there, but we always felt like outsiders. I transitioned my son here through the summer camp program. I can't say enough good things about this place. This school is a blessing to our family. My son is in 2nd grade and his confidence has soared since the beginning of the year. He has all A's and they work him hard. He is learning so much and becoming a strong boy walking in his Faith. The teachers care about their kids. I LOVE IT!

Posted September 08, 2013
Both of my sons attend here and I could not be happier. My older son struggles a bit but is not fearful about overcoming it. He enjoys going here. My younger son says he cannot imagine going to public school because he wouldn't be able to pray or talk about God. I have not encountered one teacher that appears unhappy. This is not just a school, but a family. FCA has changed our lives!

Faith Christian Academy 4

Posted August 30, 2013
My child spend 5 years in the lower school, after moving to NY a year ago we were told that she would struggle because the standard of education was much higher than in Fl. To the school/teacher surprise she did a tremendous, tremendous job, which must be accredited to the education she received at Faith Christian Academy. No family is perfect and neither is this school, but my child got exactly what she came for: a solid education and a spiritual foundation. Kudos on a job well done FCA!

Posted August 23, 2013
My daughter is starting 4th Grade and Faith Christian and this is the happiest that we have seen her! We have had her in other Christian schools and also in public school. She has never been this energized about this school! The staff has been exceptionally pleasant and very professional and our daughter loves her teacher! The atmosphere is a perfect match for her. She comes home singing, talks about how much she is learning and has all of her homework completed at school. The school has additional activities after class that she is in. The schools security is the best that we have seen! I wish we had lived in Orlando when she started school and had her at Faith Christian for her previous years! It has been nothing but POSITIVE for her and also for us! Thank you Faith Christian!

Posted August 22, 2013
We just started FCA this year and are still getting used to the school. My daughter has not been this excited about learning in many years and comes home every day telling me good things. I love the way they are organized and how they get information out. Behavior not only gets addressed when it is bad but also gets rewarded when it is good. They memorize things by movement / songs and my daughter is really taking to it. I have read many reviews on it all being about money and/or that you have to be friends with someone important for your child to get treated fairly. I have made no such experience. My child is treated wonderful and we do not know anyone in the higher up ranks. As far as tuition goes, if they do not collect the tuition then there is no school. This is a very affordable wonderful school and I feel sad thinking that new families might read this and believe it. FCA is a wonderful place with a nurturing environment. Christ is in the center of it all. We can't wait to see how many wonderful things this year will bring.

Posted July 11, 2013
Faith Christian Academy has been an exceptional school, church and family for our 5 children. We are so blessed that God led us to this school over 17 years ago. It has been a sacrifice but God has never disappointed our family and neither has FCA. The administration, faculty and pastoral staff have not only become friends through the years but they are a continued blessing beyond graduation. FCA is truly more than just a school, they are a caring, loving, encouraging and holy spirit filled family. There is no other school in our opinion that can compare with not only education but leading the young (and in many cases) their families to the Lord! This is what is truly important! Our children have graduated from FCA and continued on to college because of FCA's foundation of believing in their students and helping their families...... God Bless

Posted July 09, 2013
Faith Christian Academy is an amazing school! Faith Christian has the most well rounded education I have seen.Children are felt loved and cared for. The subject matter is above other schools.The students and parents are told that they are in a partnership with the school. I communicate to my child's teachers through the communication journal. Teachers are aware of specific learning styles. The school also has accelerated learning opportunities for those advanced students. There are honor classes. The school provides amazing fine arts opportunities, Dual enrollment, and advanced placement classes.The facilities are State Of The Art Facilities where you feel loved and supported. The tuition is less than any other school around! I was walking my son into school one day and I overheard a student talking to their friends. They said, Faith is the best school and I couldn't imagine going somewhere else. That was a fifth graders perspective. My fourth grader going into fifth this year was sick for two days and begged me to let him go to school! This was a son who hated school before. Faith Christian is full with a waiting list.

Posted July 08, 2013
Faith Christian Academy has a very loving environment. My children love going to school there. They started going when they were 2 at the preschool. It is a second home to them. Their teachers are very caring and go the extra mile to help others. Not only are they learning and getting a wonderful education but they are also growing spiritually and it is awesome to see this in young children who will be our future leaders.

Faith Christian Academy
9307 Curry Ford Road, Orlando, FL  32807
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top