Posted September 25, 2014
This is our second year at TFA and I have nothing but positive things to say about this school. We relocated to the Orlando area and TFA provided a smooth transition for my son. The children and their parents were so welcoming. The teachers are wonderful. They really get to know your child. What they are learning is amazing!!! I wouldn t have my child at any other school.

The First Academy 3

Posted April 22, 2014
My children attended TFA for 5 years. I would not consider it a college prep school. The faculty are super nice and helpful, but do not hold the students accountable. Grades are deeply influenced by political clout and need for re-enrollment. This ultimately hurts the children. College is not like that. I have experienced this first hand. TFA is a very pleasant place to be, but it is not a college preparatory school. If your child is academically gifted, I would select another school in Orlando.

Posted March 21, 2014
Most of our TFA STUDENTS are happy here. As a teacher who has taught all grades from k- 12 in the last 20 years, I can say that most of our students are a fantastic group of great kids. From firsthand experience, I can say that our teachers place their priority on your child, and regardless of your income, so the playing field is level here. No mistaking it, a quality education takes money. We are a dedicated bunch who love what we do here. I am sorry to read some rare negative comments, but you do not see the whole picture. Step into our classrooms and observe us mentor your child, then make your judgement. Be an informed parent, not by your child's immature opinion but by your objective mature wisdom. I love my students and love this school.

Posted March 10, 2014
There is nowhere else in Central Florida that I would want my children! Excellence in all areas: Strong Christ-centered worldview, academics, athletics, arts,...TFA has it all. A very special place.

Posted March 04, 2014
Our K4 experience has been absolutely awesome! We have seen our daughter's "rough" edges worked out and Mrs. Connell is the best teacher I have ever seen. (I have taught 3 levels of science in my career and I think she may even put me to shame.) She makes sure all students are accepted and loved by their "friends". No one is allowed to talk mean to each other. I believe it's called "Love and Logic" and Mrs. Connell is the expert at it. My wife and I feel there is truly a partnership between the school, church and home. I am soooo glad we made this decision to go here. I talk to other families that do not attend here and they get pretty jealous when we talk about what are kids are learning and how they have been taught to interact with their peers. TFA also has a great handle on Social Networking integration and we get posts from our classroom, Athletic Events, School events and more. It is truly a unique educational experience with a great Christian World View integration.

Posted July 09, 2013
The First Academy has been a strong academic school for my 2 children who have taken all AP and Honors classes. The Christian values shown by the teachers, coaches and fellow students has shaped my kids character for a lifetime. Thanks TFA- you are the BEST college-prep school in Orlando!

Posted February 27, 2013
Wonderful school, we couldn't be happier. Great staff, wonderful teachers, excellent athletic and academic programs.

The First Academy 1

Posted October 12, 2012
What a joke. Theres nothing christ centered about this school, try cash centered. The stats are awesome, these kids graduate and go to great colleges. What they dont tell you is the kids end up at the local community college because they are unprepared for the real world.

Posted May 11, 2012
The First Academy has been a part of our family for 10 years now. I have had the pleasure of meeting and hearing about some of the BEST teachers that are leading my children. Both of my children ( one now graduated) really enjoy the sincerity, knowledge and caring attitude the teachers bring with them every day to the classroom. Thank you so much for the continued example and instruction on how to truly exhibit great character and leadership in this world.

Posted November 16, 2011
What an amazing blessing The First Academy has been to our family! We are so thankful that our child has the opportunity to participate in a challenging academic program while learning how to be a leader by Biblical example. The teachers and leadership at TFA truly care about the children and actually pray for them. You rarely find that at other schools. The strong leadership, excellent teachers and Biblical foundation provide an environment where children can not only learn but THRIVE! Thank you, TFA!

The First Academy