Posted May 09, 2006
As a former student of Tri-L I believe that it's a good school. All the teachers help their students one on one.

Tri-L Christian Academy 0

Posted May 01, 2006
i think this school is very nice .the teachers are excellent and it it a great place to be for a school.tri-l is the perfect school for you to send your children.

Tri-L Christian Academy 4

Posted August 01, 2005

Posted July 14, 2005

Posted August 31, 2004
I am a tri-l student and I think it is a great school. I went to this school since the 6th grade(8th). Tr-l opens many gate ways for students to exceed. Also they serve nutritional meals and also have a nice PE class. When I first went to tri-l, I was a shy student. Now I am a chatter box that can't stop talking.Also there is a good student ratio, so if a student feels left behind he will get one on one attention. The kids love the teachers and it is visa- versa for the teachers. All in all I think tri-l is a good school to send children of any age.

Tri-L Christian Academy
1039 West Fairbanks Avenue, Orlando, FL  32804
Last modified Tri-L Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Tri-L Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top