Posted August 03, 2012
After visiting other Montessori schools throughout the United States, I find that Montessori World School on Ruby Lake Road in southwest Orlando is an authentic Montessori school! They have a warm and supportive community of students, teachers and parents. Learning is not focused on rote drill and memorization but creating opportunities for children to become independent thinkers! Montessori World School core values begin with a deep respect for children as unique individuals, and they provide for children s social & emotional and physical development. I highly recommend this school!

Montessori World School 2

Posted August 02, 2012
I believe it was once a great school, it may still be our son was there until last year. He went preK to second grade. The school is hitting some rough times. In 1st/2nd grade he had 3 teacher changes. One teacher was fired because she was overwhelmed and then the teacher hired to replace her wasn't qualified. We decided to leave because of this. Not to mention the third graders in his class were bullies to the younger students; not very Montessori like. After all the chaos, the head master tried to keep the tuition from his second grade enrollment. We didn't have any of that, they didn't hold up there end as a Montessori school. Not to happy!

Posted May 06, 2012
My daughter is currently in the middle school at Montessori World School, and both she and I couldn't be happier with the curriculum, teachers, and community. My daughter's teachers (and the whole staff) clearly care very much about her (and every child) as a whole child: they are nurturing, encouraging, spend lots of time and energy determining and providing just the right level of challenge for her as an individual learner. They are passionate about learning themselves and help to instill a life-long love of learning in all their students. My child is not just thriving academically at Montessori World School but learning skills that will serve her well throughout her life.

Posted April 27, 2012
MWS's middle school, which is only 2 years old, is a program that only the Montessori method could produce. The MWS middle school offers a unique educational alternative that connects the adolescent students to living things, including each other, and the wider world, while pursuing meaningful work, personal expression, and intellectual development amid a setting of mutual respect and immense learning potential. I look forward to my son journeying through the school which will provide him a lifetime of daily victories.

Posted April 27, 2012
Something really special happens here for the students. Something life changing. And that s what s so exciting. You can t quantify it, but it s there. It happens.

Posted December 17, 2011
My son has thrived at MWS since he was a toddler, and is now in 5th grade. We specifically sought out an authentic Montessori education for him because we appreciate the focus on the whole child, and the way Montessori provides opportunities to grow as peaceful global citizens as well as to learn subject area curriculum in an integrative and individualized program. Multi-age classrooms offer flexibility for all levels of learners to find challenges, and Montessori World School teachers are top-notch, loving and caring. What a great place to receive a well-rounded education and support as a child grows. I'm looking forward to my son's middle school experience there, with the creative and innovative Montessori Adolescent program - so critical to be nurtured during those challenging and transformative years. As a former Montessori Adolescent teacher, and state certified educator, I am confident he will receive the best middle school education in our region. We love the MWS community of dedicated staff, teachers, and families who are all collaborating to provide what children need to reach their highest potential as human beings. I encourage you to see for yourself!

Posted December 16, 2011
Just what makes Montessori World School a great school? In my opinion the variables can be many but without a doubt it s the dedicated professional caring teachers who genuinely like children that make the distinction of quality and greatness. Rooted with strong moral compasses they create beautifully esthetic classrooms and provide opportunities for the children to holistically experience education. From Pre-primary to primary to elementary to middle school it is the teachers who make the difference. As the director of admissions, it is my distinct honor to collaborate and work amongst these quality individuals.

Posted December 16, 2011
Montessori World School is one of the kind school. I have two children in MWS, my son is there since 2005. and my daughter since 2009. This is their second home ! MWS has welcome, family friendly atmosphere with all kinds of actvities to involve anyone willing to give their time and talents. The teachers are the best of the best, extremly dedicated and educated. The education my kids are getting can not be matched by any other school. The quality of the education, and the method is excellent. I would highly recommend this school, just go, visit and take look at the children. If you are looking for school where your child will get respect, education, and experiences that will last a lifetime than, this is the right place to be.

Montessori World School 1

Posted November 13, 2011
As a previous student I found that my first two years with Mr. Montero. Who is now at West Orange Montessori were great years. Then I went to the middle school they had to offer... It was horrible. The teachers never challenged us and the school only wanted the students to do labor around their property. For the middle school they only do online work never text or work books making your searching around for several places just to find these useless.They do tons of fundraisers and the money is not used for student needs. I do not recommend this school. The tuition is over $8,000 for pre-school and over $10,000 for middle.

Montessori World School 1

Posted September 11, 2011
Middle school is not good, too much internet research, they dont challenge the student to go to the next level of education. The tuition is too high for see a student in front of a computer or see them making a garden around the school, the parents can do that at home and pay only for home school, they save money by doing that and received the same education. "I do not recommend this school".

Montessori World School
11659 Ruby Lake Rd, Orlando, FL  32836
Last modified Montessori World School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Montessori World School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top