School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Our school beleives that education should include strong academic roots in Biblical principles. We believe that a learning environment should develop students spiritually an acadmically. We use the ABEKA Curriculum that give Biblical examples, while stressing sound teaching in all core concepts.
March 23, 2011

Harvest Baptist Christian Academy 0

Posted August 07, 2009
This is an absolutely wonderful school! I worked as a partner with the school several years ago and I must say it was nothing but a pleasure to be there. The teachers were excellent, caring, and challenged the students. The principal (Bro. Amos) is so caring, loves all of the students, and is great with communication. The students are also well-behaved, respectful, and most are on or above grade-level. It is a great school.

Posted November 29, 2006
I have attended the school since iI was 4 years old, it is a great schhool. They help us with our homework and we can get one on one tutoring if needed. I am in the eighth grade graduating this year

Posted September 09, 2005

Harvest Baptist Christian Academy 4

Posted August 26, 2005
My daughter has attended HBCA for approximately 1 1/2 years. The Principal is excellent - he loves the students, knows each one by name, and serves as a father figure to many of them. My daughter loves him, but respects him and all the teachers there knowing that there are grave consequences when she does not. I really appreciate their committement to the students, holding my daughter accountable for her school work and behavior. If she does not keep her end of the bargain there are serious consequences. This plus their genuine love keeps her motived and working hard. Academically the work is excellent and keeps my daughter at least one grade level (but usually 2 grade levels) above students her age in public school. They've challenged her and brought out the best in her.

Posted October 12, 2004
this school is really awesome.God does wanders.my children attended the school when it first opened. this school is truly a blessing.Bro Amos is great to get along with.

Harvest Baptist Christian Academy
512 South Parramore Avenue, Orlando, FL  32805
Last modified Harvest Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Harvest Baptist Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top