Orlando, FL

Posted March 28, 2015
my child loves this school.she has now an amazing learner thanks to this school she loves reading and has an amazig time studying.

Posted November 12, 2012
Teachers are very good and are deeply involved with the students.The administrative staff is doing a great job in raising the bars..

Endeavor Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2012
Endeavor Elementary has a wonderful and caring staff. Students are given every opportunity to grow and excell. There are numerous challenges set before them...children who are motivated to learn and succeed wiill do very well there. Currently there is a very dedicated PTA and many events for parents to participate in. Parents however should think about giving some of their time...especially if they have little ones entering the school. Children value it and so do the staff.

Posted June 06, 2011
I am proud of this school, and thank God my daughter started her kindergaten in such a good school, my son will be joining big sis soon!!!

Endeavor Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2011
This school has everthyng but a hearth. It is like boothcamp, not a loving caring environment. Sad experience for our family...

Endeavor Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2009
You have to give Ms. Kimble and Couret a lot of credit. They really kicked it into high gear this past year. The Reading Plus requirement was a genuis idea. Parents of Endeavor students can be proud that this is the best elementary school in the Hunter's Creek area.

Posted March 19, 2009
Yes, there were some bumps in the road with the change of Principals, which is to be expected. Mrs. Kimble has found her way, though, and this has been a great year for the school. As a teacher, if you are a positive, team player that has the best interest of the school, students and community in mind, you are certainly amongst her 'favorites.' Negativity and constant bucking of the system are not tolerated, and I am just fine with that!

Endeavor Elementary School 2

Posted February 21, 2009
As a former teacher at Endeavor, the change of principals from Mrs. Vitale to Mrs. Kimble was the biggest mistake for the school. Mrs. Kimble is an authoratative leader that places favorites among staff. I am glad I no longer work there.

Endeavor Elementary School 2

Posted July 01, 2008
I have mixed feelings abou this school because I've had children attend it since day one (when it opened) and it's changed - and not always for the better. My children have have generally liked their teachers and they have friends there. I'm afraid, though, after looking at the recent FCAT scores that we might see Endeavor drop to a 'B' school. There are some things going on, and yes, I've volunteered lots of my time throughout the years and voiced my opinions, which weren't always welcomed.

Posted June 23, 2008
My boys have attended Endeavor for the last 2 years, and love it! They have had wonderful teachers who have been very open to my concerns and suggestions for their academic needs. Changes have been made, but all organizations go thru changes, a school is no different. If you are unhappy then you MUST get involved and stop complaining. This school welcomes volunteers and now more than ever needs your help to continue the positive changes, and fun activities that were offered this past year. Please relize how lucky the kids of Endeavor are to have teachers and staff that care. Let's get ready for a great 2008!

Endeavor Elementary School
13501 Balcombe Road, Orlando, FL  32837
Last modified Endeavor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Endeavor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top