Orlando, FL
Students enrolled: 3,030

Posted May 17, 2015
TCH is an amazing school! The technology, career planning, and classroom settings are extremely advanced. It can be as broad or as specific to your child's future career choice. We are impressed by the level of teaching, the amazing teachers and administrative team, the large number of clubs available, and overall opportunities offered. Take a moment to watch the school video. We feel blessed that our children are and will be attending this school. Some may view the enormous size of the school as being threatening; however, we view it as a great preparation for their future university years.

Posted February 23, 2015
I am in freshman year. I started brand new to this school and I am so thankful to have come here. Everyone welcomed me so well. I tryed out for all the sports teams and made it in the cheer team. My cheer coach is so sweet and kind and knows what she's doing. All my teachers (I'm advanced) all help me to graduate well and encourage me to learn more. If I weren't in this school I wouldn't be so happy. Everyone is so friendly welcoming and respectful. There's never fights or bullying. Recommend this school to anyone. Although we have lots of students the administration team works hard to please everyone and also I forgot to mention everything is brand new bathrooms,desks,computers,boards etc. if this could be college, I'd stay here forever! Also I love the scholarship opportunities. I am qualified for a $50,000 scholarship just by doing well in school. My successfullife ahead of me is on progress. So thankful for this school definetly recommend every aspect of it!!!!

Posted October 25, 2014
We relocated from CT in the summer of 2013 and I have two children at this school. I was very concerned about what I had heard about schools in FL vs CT. I am happy to say that both my children are being challenged in honors and AP classes and doing well. The teachers are extremely involved with the kids and the whole experience has been positive. TCHS was a great choice and my kids are benefitting from a great staff and facility.
3 people found this helpful

Posted August 23, 2014
My daughter Sara graduated from TCHS in 2011. I consider our TCHS a magnificent high school with terrific teachers, support staff and an administration to match. TCHS provides students with outstanding academic programs and successfully maintains a strong sense of pride and school spirit. I love the students, the parents and I am so proud of the community involvement. TCHS rocks!

Timber Creek High School 4

Posted April 24, 2014
I am currently a Parent at Timber Creek High School. The hallways at the high school can get crowded because of the enormous amounts of students in the school. However, I believe that all departments in the school are excellent. My Son is in AP classes and have been since freshmen year and I am very confident and satisfied with the teachers i have had.

Posted January 15, 2014
I go to this school, and let me tell you it's amazing the teachers get really involve with the students to get the best of them. you have plenty of classes and extra-curriculum activities. this is also a 'A' school again this year so if you are thinking about moving near this school, don't think it twice and register.

Posted December 14, 2013
As a former student of TCHS! I will say that it was an awesome experience for me. The campus is clean! The teachers are very involved in the student's academic progress. I left TCHS forming wonderful friendships with my teachers and guidance counselor. I still often visit that school, just to say hello to some of my former teachers. I can't say how thankful and privileged I am to have attended TCHS! Even though it has been a few years since I graduated! I still reflect very fondly on thy school for such wonderful memories. I would recommend this school to anyone who just moved and is new to the area. If you want your kids to get a wonderful education, TCHS, is your school!

Posted August 22, 2013
In fact, I am happy to join my daughter to this school with high capabilities, as well as my daughter a happy existence in this school and to the good handle thanks to Timber Creek School

Timber Creek High School 3

Posted August 19, 2013
This school is great! My younger son is currently studying here as a Sophomore and the classes are great! The electives are great, the AP classes are excellent, and the many extra-curricular activities are incredible! My only concern is the Band on how they treat the students there. My oldest son used to be in the Band and let me just say that he was a bit exhausted at how hard he worked to earn the highest band last year. They kept him in the lowest band for 4 years straight. This got him a bit depressed in which it led to his confidence and self-esteem to drop. I guess it was a bit of a waste to pay for the uniforms for those four straight years. I don't know what they do to manage the bands there but I don't suggest it as an arts elective.

Posted August 09, 2013
Timber Creek High School is excellent, my son study in this school and I happy .This is beautiful.

Timber Creek High School
1001 Avalon Park South Boulevard, Orlando, FL  32828
Last modified Timber Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timber Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 87 reviews. Top