3,132 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 11, 2015
The entire Administrative Team is to be commended for the amazing work they do, every day, in assuring the success of the students. The teachers have shared, with students and parents, how wonderful it is to teach at this school. True team work amongst the staff is recognized by the students. Walk the talk!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 11, 2015
The teachers are highly involved, offer productive feedback, and allow the students to grow. We are very impressed by how caring they are.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 11, 2015
The immense number of opportunities for a successful career path is evident at this school. The offering of tutors, the multitude of career specific classes, clubs, etc, encourage students to be persistent in achieving goals.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 11, 2015
The rules and code of conduct are strictly enforced, as it should be. The teachers make is clear what is appropriate and what is not.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 11, 2015
TCHS involves parents and students in decision making, and encourage participation. Every teacher offers extra tutoring as needed. Our experience, as parents, has been that or children's needs have always been addressed.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 11, 2015
TCHS is dedicated to all students. It is evident that there is consistency and fairness in all decisions made. We, as parents, feel that the teachers and administrative team truly have the childrens' best interest in mind, and want each one of them to succeed.

Posted October 11, 2015
We feel blessed that our children attend this amazing school. The teachers and administrators are very involved and attentive. The large number of career opportunities offered is incredible: Vet Assistant, Pre Law, Business, Advanced Computer and Graphics, Pre Med, Advanced Theater, etc. I agree with the reviewer who stated one should watch the TCHS video to see all of the opportunities that are offered to the children. The extra curricular activities are also very organized and extensive. The Honors, AP, and Dual Enrollment classes prepare the students for college and sets them on the right career path. We could not ask for a better school!

Posted May 17, 2015
TCH is an amazing school! The technology, career planning, and classroom settings are extremely advanced. It can be as broad or as specific to your child's future career choice. We are impressed by the level of teaching, the amazing teachers and administrative team, the large number of clubs available, and overall opportunities offered. Take a moment to watch the school video. We feel blessed that our children are and will be attending this school. Some may view the enormous size of the school as being threatening; however, we view it as a great preparation for their future university years.

Posted February 23, 2015
I am in freshman year. I started brand new to this school and I am so thankful to have come here. Everyone welcomed me so well. I tryed out for all the sports teams and made it in the cheer team. My cheer coach is so sweet and kind and knows what she's doing. All my teachers (I'm advanced) all help me to graduate well and encourage me to learn more. If I weren't in this school I wouldn't be so happy. Everyone is so friendly welcoming and respectful. There's never fights or bullying. Recommend this school to anyone. Although we have lots of students the administration team works hard to please everyone and also I forgot to mention everything is brand new bathrooms,desks,computers,boards etc. if this could be college, I'd stay here forever! Also I love the scholarship opportunities. I am qualified for a $50,000 scholarship just by doing well in school. My successfullife ahead of me is on progress. So thankful for this school definetly recommend every aspect of it!!!!

Posted October 25, 2014
We relocated from CT in the summer of 2013 and I have two children at this school. I was very concerned about what I had heard about schools in FL vs CT. I am happy to say that both my children are being challenged in honors and AP classes and doing well. The teachers are extremely involved with the kids and the whole experience has been positive. TCHS was a great choice and my kids are benefitting from a great staff and facility.

1001 Avalon Park South Boulevard, Orlando, FL  32828
Last modified Timber Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.