3,132 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are highly involved, offer productive feedback, and allow the students to grow. We are very impressed by how caring they are.

Develops character: Strongly agree

TCHS is dedicated to all students. It is evident that there is consistency and fairness in all decisions made. We, as parents, feel that the teachers and administrative team truly have the childrens' best interest in mind, and want each one of them to succeed.

We feel blessed that our children attend this amazing school. The teachers and administrators are very involved and attentive. The large number of career opportunities offered is incredible: Vet Assistant, Pre Law, Business, Advanced Computer and Graphics, Pre Med, Advanced Theater, etc. I agree with the reviewer who stated one should watch the TCHS video to see all of the opportunities that are offered to the children. The extra curricular activities are also very organized and extensive. The Honors, AP, and Dual Enrollment classes prepare the students for college and sets them on the right career path. We could not ask for a better school!

TCH is an amazing school! The technology, career planning, and classroom settings are extremely advanced. It can be as broad or as specific to your child's future career choice. We are impressed by the level of teaching, the amazing teachers and administrative team, the large number of clubs available, and overall opportunities offered. Take a moment to watch the school video. We feel blessed that our children are and will be attending this school. Some may view the enormous size of the school as being threatening; however, we view it as a great preparation for their future university years.

I am in freshman year. I started brand new to this school and I am so thankful to have come here. Everyone welcomed me so well. I tryed out for all the sports teams and made it in the cheer team. My cheer coach is so sweet and kind and knows what she's doing. All my teachers (I'm advanced) all help me to graduate well and encourage me to learn more. If I weren't in this school I wouldn't be so happy. Everyone is so friendly welcoming and respectful. There's never fights or bullying. Recommend this school to anyone. Although we have lots of students the administration team works hard to please everyone and also I forgot to mention everything is brand new bathrooms,desks,computers,boards etc. if this could be college, I'd stay here forever! Also I love the scholarship opportunities. I am qualified for a $50,000 scholarship just by doing well in school. My successfullife ahead of me is on progress. So thankful for this school definetly recommend every aspect of it!!!!

We relocated from CT in the summer of 2013 and I have two children at this school. I was very concerned about what I had heard about schools in FL vs CT. I am happy to say that both my children are being challenged in honors and AP classes and doing well. The teachers are extremely involved with the kids and the whole experience has been positive. TCHS was a great choice and my kids are benefitting from a great staff and facility.

My daughter Sara graduated from TCHS in 2011. I consider our TCHS a magnificent high school with terrific teachers, support staff and an administration to match. TCHS provides students with outstanding academic programs and successfully maintains a strong sense of pride and school spirit. I love the students, the parents and I am so proud of the community involvement. TCHS rocks!

I am currently a Parent at Timber Creek High School. The hallways at the high school can get crowded because of the enormous amounts of students in the school. However, I believe that all departments in the school are excellent. My Son is in AP classes and have been since freshmen year and I am very confident and satisfied with the teachers i have had.

I go to this school, and let me tell you it's amazing the teachers get really involve with the students to get the best of them. you have plenty of classes and extra-curriculum activities. this is also a 'A' school again this year so if you are thinking about moving near this school, don't think it twice and register.

As a former student of TCHS! I will say that it was an awesome experience for me. The campus is clean! The teachers are very involved in the student's academic progress. I left TCHS forming wonderful friendships with my teachers and guidance counselor. I still often visit that school, just to say hello to some of my former teachers. I can't say how thankful and privileged I am to have attended TCHS! Even though it has been a few years since I graduated! I still reflect very fondly on thy school for such wonderful memories. I would recommend this school to anyone who just moved and is new to the area. If you want your kids to get a wonderful education, TCHS, is your school!

Last modified Timber Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.