Posted October 25, 2014
We relocated from CT in the summer of 2013 and I have two children at this school. I was very concerned about what I had heard about schools in FL vs CT. I am happy to say that both my children are being challenged in honors and AP classes and doing well. The teachers are extremely involved with the kids and the whole experience has been positive. TCHS was a great choice and my kids are benefitting from a great staff and facility.

Posted August 23, 2014
My daughter Sara graduated from TCHS in 2011. I consider our TCHS a magnificent high school with terrific teachers, support staff and an administration to match. TCHS provides students with outstanding academic programs and successfully maintains a strong sense of pride and school spirit. I love the students, the parents and I am so proud of the community involvement. TCHS rocks!

Timber Creek High School 4

Posted April 24, 2014
I am currently a Parent at Timber Creek High School. The hallways at the high school can get crowded because of the enormous amounts of students in the school. However, I believe that all departments in the school are excellent. My Son is in AP classes and have been since freshmen year and I am very confident and satisfied with the teachers i have had.

Posted January 15, 2014
I go to this school, and let me tell you it's amazing the teachers get really involve with the students to get the best of them. you have plenty of classes and extra-curriculum activities. this is also a 'A' school again this year so if you are thinking about moving near this school, don't think it twice and register.

Posted December 14, 2013
As a former student of TCHS! I will say that it was an awesome experience for me. The campus is clean! The teachers are very involved in the student's academic progress. I left TCHS forming wonderful friendships with my teachers and guidance counselor. I still often visit that school, just to say hello to some of my former teachers. I can't say how thankful and privileged I am to have attended TCHS! Even though it has been a few years since I graduated! I still reflect very fondly on thy school for such wonderful memories. I would recommend this school to anyone who just moved and is new to the area. If you want your kids to get a wonderful education, TCHS, is your school!

Posted August 22, 2013
In fact, I am happy to join my daughter to this school with high capabilities, as well as my daughter a happy existence in this school and to the good handle thanks to Timber Creek School

Timber Creek High School 3

Posted August 19, 2013
This school is great! My younger son is currently studying here as a Sophomore and the classes are great! The electives are great, the AP classes are excellent, and the many extra-curricular activities are incredible! My only concern is the Band on how they treat the students there. My oldest son used to be in the Band and let me just say that he was a bit exhausted at how hard he worked to earn the highest band last year. They kept him in the lowest band for 4 years straight. This got him a bit depressed in which it led to his confidence and self-esteem to drop. I guess it was a bit of a waste to pay for the uniforms for those four straight years. I don't know what they do to manage the bands there but I don't suggest it as an arts elective.

Posted August 09, 2013
Timber Creek High School is excellent, my son study in this school and I happy .This is beautiful.

Timber Creek High School 4

Posted April 22, 2011
Timber Creek is a great high school! We relocated to FL from another state - my children were coming from one of the top school districts in the country, so I was worried that the school would not be challenging enough. Glad to see that I was VERY wrong! timber Creek has a fabulous staff, and challenging curriculum and an excellent athletics program. You can register your teens at this school with confidence, knowing they will be in excellent hands!

Posted September 28, 2010
This is a wonderful school, great principal and staff, excellent curriculum and wonderful activities. My child is a Senior, we'll miss this school sooooo much.

Timber Creek High School
1001 Avalon Park South Boulevard, Orlando, FL  32828
Last modified Timber Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timber Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 81 reviews. Top