College Park Kiddie Kampus

Private | PK-8

Living in Orlando

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $159,200. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $990.

Sweep tile

Posted April 6, 2014

I'm the parent of an 18 month old who has been going to this childcare for several months the ladies are great and take very good care of the children.my child is starting to sing songs and loves going.

Posted March 26, 2014

I am a grandparent of four children whom I have custody of. I feel the child care given at this campus is top notch. The director truly takes deep interest in each and every child. As a grandparent wit custody of her four grandchildren I appreciate the fact that she is there every morning to welcome us and every afternoon with a rundown of the days events. Chase, the oldest of the four says he can't wait till tomorrow. The teachers have been there for a long time and are top notch also. Knowing that my grandchildren are given a stimulating, safe, healthy nurturing day when I am at work or school is a blessing. I would and have recommended this school to family and friends unconditionally.

Posted December 22, 2013

If I had to describe this school in one word it would be Chaos. The owner is deceptive, only cares about making money. She will fool parents into thinking they're kids will be in a great environment. They teachers are not supported at all by the admin; they're overworked, underpaid, and undereducated. The teachers are all great ladies who do their best and love the kids, but the owner seems to hire people who are untrained so they don't know any better when she breaks rules and laws. The teachers are often left with combined ages and over numbers. The kids are often shifted to different classes throughout the week so that the admin can avoid hiring enough teachers. The teacher turnover is very high. While there are some teachers who have been there many years, there are even more who have come and left within a few months. There are many children with behavior issues that are not addressed. Teachers hands are tied because the admin will do nothing. She blames teachers and says they're not doing their job when it's clear the child that needs attention. I've seen young kids swearing, fighting and climbing on tables, and running amuck, and nothing is done. BEWARE OF THIS "SCHOOL"

Posted October 27, 2013

My daughter, who is now 7, started at this school around 18 months. She not only has excelled at things like math, reading & writing but she is WELL above most of the kids in her public school. I can not remember an incident when they did not take care of a concern of mine in a timely fashion. This is my daughter's first year in public school and I already want to send her back to CPKK. She was ALWAYS challenged and ALWAYS heard when she felt like she needed more help or wanted to be challenged more. I am currently about to enroll my SON in CPKK this week and am excited. I KNOW he will follow in his sister's foot steps in learning quickly and having fun. My daughter did have a hard time adjusting to the new thought of daycare when she was smaller but she adjusted just fine in a few weeks. She use to RUN into the school everyday. They helped potty train her as well. I can NOT agree with the high turn over in this school. Most of the teachers are still there from when my daughter started. I TRUST everyone with my most prized possessions, that being the loves of my life. They give them a great education, which I felt I couldn't do at home. I can't think of going anywhere else.

Posted September 18, 2013

My child attended College Park Kiddie Kampus. Although the staff are very kind they are obviously over worked, under paid and under trained. There does not appear to be sick days and employees are often there obviously to ill to be around children. Classrooms are very full and many of the students in each classroom are obvious "behavior problems." The administrative staff is very disorganized and and they will say anything to "make a buck" even if it means lying to teachers and parents. The turn over os very high throughout over half of the center. All in all I feel that my child is loved and cared for and taught very well. However I would not return due to terrible office staff, center disorganization, and obvious neglect of care for teachers.

Posted September 17, 2013

This is the best preschool ever!! College Park Kiddie Kampus has proven to be the best decision I could have ever made for my children! They are advanced educationally (way above average) because of what they have learned there. They are emotionally secure because of the love and kindness offered. They are shown stability with the same faces daily. Last but not least they are given food for the soul with Jesus present in their daily routines. Thank you for every thing College Park Kiddie Kampus. I will recommend you to any one!

Posted July 13, 2013

This daycare is horrible and I have warned many parents about this facility. The director/owner cares more about $$$ than class size. The classrooms are small and lacking activities/toys/games for the kids. I took my 19 month old son there and we pulled him out within 2 weeks due to lack of care (extreme diaper rash several days in a row). My son would SCREAM bloody murder when I left him which was so out of his character. He began to act out at home having off the wall tantrums. Once we pulled him out, he was fine. Also, there is a bad mold issue in the toddlers rooms. Staff said director has been told about it many times, but says it was nothing. I brought it up to her and she said she had no idea there was any issue. She is NOT honest at all which seems to help explain the HIGH turnover with staff. Parents beware!!!!

Posted June 16, 2013

I used to work here, and had to quit because I was quite overwhelmed. The daycare does not follow guidelines and laws at all times. Some teachers are way to disciplinary for such young ages. I had witnessed employees lying to parents. At the end of the day, the children ARE taken care of and the kindergarten students excel, however I would not recommend this to parents.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted August 22, 2011

I LOVE this daycare/ school. The director and staff is wonderful. My son was home for two years and going to a daycare was an adjustment. The staff put me at total ease and took care of my son. I could call and the would personally go and check on him while I was on the phone. He adjusted wonderfully and can't stop talking about his teacher and how much he likes her. I would tell anyone to check them out!

Posted December 2, 2010

My child has been at this facility for nearly 3 years. She has always been well taken care of, well fed and well educated! The teachers and staff are marvelous and really love the children. I will hate to see her have to go to public school! The Beka curriculum is outstanding & their Christian training is readily apparent to anyone who is around my child. Thank you CPKK!

Posted June 2, 2010

My (grand)children were blessed to attend this school. The director; teachers and staff are very caring and patient. My grand-children were well taken care of. The learning program is awesome. Highly recommended. Thank you CPKK.

Posted November 19, 2009

I am very pleased. My child is learning more in a months times than her previous school where she had been for 2 years. i am thrilled with the overall learning style, appearance and the willingness of the teachers to make sure the children are learning.

Posted June 30, 2009

I enrolled my daughter here when she was 8 weeks old and was very pleased. I ended up pulling her at the age of 5 months and putting her in Private home care (my reasons had nothing to do with CPKK) But I just recently took her back. She is almost 3 now and it was time for her to go to VPK so I chose to send her back to CPKK. They are a fantastic school and I would recommend them to anyone!! My daughter now gets outside to play and has learned so much!! Great School/DayCare!!

Posted June 19, 2008

I love this school/daycare! I love the people here. My son has been staying with them since he was 2 months old. It was very hard for me to make the decision to leave him in someone else's care for the day- but the ladies at CPKK treat him so well! I'm not sure why someone posted about the turn over being high- the majority of staff have all been there for 5 or more years. I highly recommend CPKK!

Posted August 2, 2007

this school has way too much turn over when it comes to their staff. But some of the teachers are wonderful

Posted October 9, 2006

I feel this school is great! My daughter has attended since she was 2 mths and will be 4 in a few months. She is far above other 4 yr olds which is a result of the environment of college park kiddie kampus. The teachers are wonderful!

Posted April 11, 2005

This is a very good day care for my 10 month old daughter! I am very pleased with the facility, its cleanlyness, the teachers and the activities. I feel safe with my daughter attending this school. I would recommend them to anyone!

Posted February 19, 2005

This is the most wonderful school! My children attended College Park Kiddie Kampus for 2 years (my son from birth and my daughter from 18 monthes). This was the first daycare/preschool that either attended. The director, Linda, is just terrific. Both of my children are still far above grade-level academically and I believe that this is primarily because of their attendance at College Park Kiddie Kampus.

Two or more races 10% N/A
Asian 0% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • FACCS
Fax number
  • (407) 872-0216

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1521 W Princeton St