PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The Principal was blatantly dishonest with me. The staff is snobby, prideful and not candid or sincere

Amount of homework: no rating

RCA is a great place to grow academically and spiritually. I have seen every teacher working hard to reach families and care for each child academic life. Electives are great, they have Music, Technology classes, Praise in Motion, P. E. My daughter has grow in foreign language. I see her speaking and being afraid to interact with other teachers in Spanish! The Spanish Teacher teaches a musical and interactive curriculum program through the year. The children keep folders and are been taught to be responsible with their academic work. I am so excited to share that the office is friendly and easy to approach.

The best school in Orlando, the teachers are wonderful the staff is great ... If you want the best for your child go to regency Christian academy.. My daughter is her second year there she loves it and I love it ... As a parent u can feel the confidence and peace when u leave your child at the school . Totally recommend

Great school .I love the teacher and we have two sons in RCA which is my first son in the third year .

Excellent christian school they provide a program of Christian education. Each worker at Regency Christian Academy is there to serve the Lord by helping parents mold the life and character of your child. I loved RCA.

I think RCA is an excellent school with seasoned teachers, each having the ability to teach, not only academics, but grow students to be wonderful role models for future incoming students. The school is up to date on technology, with a full 18 Mac computer program, and iPads for all middle grade students. RCA also offers Art, P.E.. Spanish, Praise in Motion, and Computer classes. You will love our office administrators, who are friendly and very knowledgeable about the school. Last, but not least, the school has a wonderful administration, whom are always willing to help when they can. I would not hesitate to send my children to RCA!

I love this school!! It's the second my son is attending and will be the last!! The staff is awesome, good communication and a very friendly environment. My son has learned a lot!!!

This is a school that has been making all the right moves. They have added up to date computer lab with brand new Mac computers. They have added foreign language throughout the school. Excellent teachers with multiple teachers having a PhD and tons of experience. Great after school programs including ballet and dance as well as martial arts. While the academics are challenging using a combination of Abeka and BJUPress curriculum, they really shine in the spiritual area with daily Bible classes and a weekly chapel.

I am a parent of two children that have attended RCA for several years. My children have always done well at Regency Christian Academy and have had caring, creative and compassionate teachers who have gone the extra mile. My children have also been involved in many of the extra-curricular activities provided by the school. I am pleased to see the expansion of the activies to include such a variety for the students (Honor Society, Student Council, Volley Ball, Chorus, Safety Patrols, Band). When RCA decided to expand the school and add middle school, our family was thrilled. It was vey successful for our child. We are thrilled with the progress, SAT scores and future plans in the school. We are excited to hear of the Mac computer lab that will be in place for the 2011-2012 school year...which will bring about computer classes, a computer club and other possibilities. Other new additions to the school include Spanish classes for all grades, video surveilance for the preschool classrooms and a special preschool Noah's Ark mural in the preschool hallway. The new administration and school board at RCA are dedicated to making an already fabulous school- just AMAZING!

Last modified Regency Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8