Orlando, FL

Cherokee 2

Posted August 09, 2015
My son attended this school in 14-15 and the 1st day my son left the property and no one knew he was gone and a lady in the neighborhood returned him! I do not feel this school has the proper amount of supervision it needs and I called the ocps to request my son to be removed and placed at another school, I was denied. When do the parents get to feel like their children are safe. Also my son alway came home with some kind of mark from another student and when I called the school no one knew what happened.

Cherokee
Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 09, 2015
My son was in kindergarten and he had a lot of work and he really didn't know how to do it and he had reading and he couldn't read, I don't like it

Cherokee 1

Posted January 13, 2015
The school has been unwilling to provide a safe environment for my child my child has also been sexually bullied by another student under there care and not an apology or even a phone call the only staff that truly is genuine and cares for their students is the behavioral speacialist ms McKee I do not recommend this school

Cherokee 5

Posted January 24, 2007
Cherokee is a 'Remedial School' where students attend to receive social skills and academic instruction to help them better fit in a regular curriculum school and in society as well.

Cherokee