Alliance Academies Dba Baldwin Oaks Academy 4

Posted March 25, 2015
Hello .my name is Abdurahmon from Dubai.I have 4 kids , 4,8,15,16 years old .Please tell me about your school. Thank you and have good day.

Alliance Academies Dba Baldwin Oaks Academy 5

Posted June 27, 2013
It makes me so happy to See my three year old child is so well cared and loved in a truly wonderful education environment. The teacher are well trained and warm and loving with kids. Miss Lyman (the school owner) is very approachable and always put the child first. I appreciate all the care and attention my son is receiving as well as the skilled staff and management. Two thumbs up, five stars! I think Baldwin Oak is a wonderful community to be a part of!

Alliance Academies Dba Baldwin Oaks Academy
1862 E Winter Park Rd, Orlando, FL  32803
Last modified Alliance Academies Dba Baldwin Oaks Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Alliance Academies Dba Baldwin Oaks Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top