PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter went to Windows for 2 years and honestly, I was not very impressed. The teachers all seem very sweet, however, in two years, I've never received any information telling me how my daughter was doing- no progress reports, no teacher conferences, nothing! There is no way to communicate with any of the teachers either, other than the 20 seconds a day when you drop off and pick up your chid, which is always crowded with other parents, so not really the best time. The director/principal always gave off a very condescending vibe, is extremely unorganized, and didn't seem to really care that much. Add to that the fact that no one ever answers the phone, there is no option to leave a voicemail, and the school has no email address... overall not a great experience. Windows sorely needs to update it's methods and technology.

My 2 girls went to preschool and Kindergarten here, and we loved this place. The environment is extremely nurturing, fun, and academically appropriate. The teachers are all very sweet to the kids. The director, "Miss Mary", is creative and definitely has her heart in this school. Love this place.

My child attended Windows School for 4 years starting in the 3 day program and ending with Kindergarten. The teachers were all very kind and caring. My son is now excelling in his 1st grade class and absolutely loves learning. Thank you Miss Mary and all of your wonderful teachers. It's great to know there is still a place where your child is loved, nurtured, respected, and taught as a person and not a number.

My children each spent 3 wonderful years at Windows. As I type this I can look at beautiful art framed on my office walls from the Art Show. My children are now 11 & 13 and are excelling in private school in academics, sports, drama and art. Thank you Windows and Mary for your heart for our children - it is a great, loving place for them to begin their schooling.

I love the Windows teachers. They are some of the sweetest and most caring teachers. The administration is lacking and not a lot of care is given to the upkeep of the school. It's sad because the school has a lot of potential.

What a wonderful introduction, for my grandchildren, to the world of academics. Windows is a half-day, academic program for ages 3-K. The director is a lovely woman and the teachers are kind and capable. I am so glad that there was a waiting list at the daycare that I was going to send my grandchild to and someone recommended Windows!

Last modified Windows Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-1