Andover Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2014
We were really impressed by the openness & willingness to partner with parents to give each child a complete learning experience that begins at home continues to school and then comes full circle to home & community. The foundation to fundamental learning & overall future success is a good start educationally.

Posted October 14, 2010
I could not recommend a better school for any child. I have had a child in this school since it opened and still have a child in it. Wow! The teachers really care about what is best for their students! They truly want to work with parents to help guide the students in the right direction. If you have a question, they are there for you. This school is a second family, they beleive in a partnership, team approach. I just can't say enough good things. I only only sad that this is our last year there! Thank you Andover for bringing out the best in our children!

Posted September 08, 2009
Andover Elementary is wonderful. The teachers and staff are just sweet and understanding with the children as with the parents. Security level is wonderful and teaching is by far amazing. I never saw my son love to go to school untill this year. He hated going and now he just loves it. I advise we were moving and he started crying because he loves this school so much. I decided to move close to this school so he may finish here. Thats how great this school is. My son even says the children are great to hang with because there polite also. He's learn a lot here.

Posted May 28, 2009
I am a parent of two children that attend Andover as well as, a previous teacher at another school. Mr. Pritts is an excellent principal. He is always available for parents and manages to run everything smoothly while encouraging teachers to reach high standards. The teachers are friendly and the whole staff works to learn each child's name ensuring a community feel and effort. The vertical alignment between grade levels is fabulous. The students are pushed hard to reach their potential! Sharon

Posted February 07, 2009
Kudos to Mr. Pritts and all the teachers, especially Ms. Hanophy! My daughter is in her class and I am so pleased with her direction of their studies. She keeps me abreast of any difficulties my daughter may be having, she's easily accessible for conferences, via email, phone, or in person. I feel so involved with my child's academic progress thanks to her. I really like the challenges she presents her students with because it teaches them responsibility and discipline with their studies. My daughter has never been so challenged and I am very pleased with this school.

Andover Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2009

Posted April 10, 2008
My daughter goes to andover, she's in the 5th grade in Mr Varn 's class . I will like to thank the principal Mr. Pritts for helping me so much with my daugthter when she was in trouble and also she has wonderful teachers like Mr. Varn wich keep me in touch of all her work , Mrs. Davis the Art teacher, Mrs. Sally Braddy, the reading teacher, they are doing a great job with our kids... Thank you also to all the staff members and of course the bus drivers... because we all know they go through alot with the kids on the bus ride to school and back. By far, Andover is a great place for your child to get an education.

Posted April 07, 2008
My name is Idilia Pina and my daughter goes to Andover Elementary. She is in 5th grade and is currently in Mr Varn's Class. A couple of weeks ago with my daughter and I called her prinicpal, Mr. Pritts just once and he called me right back. The 2nd time I went to see him at school in person and he resolved another incident very quickly. I really wantd you guys to know that he was very helpful. I was so pleased with the way he handled the situation. Andover Elementary has a great principal and along with him, Andover also has some great teachers that has made a great impact in my child's life, for example Ms. Davis the art teacher, Mr. Varn the homeroom teacher, and Ms. Sally Braddy the reading teacher. I am greatful that orange county have these remarkable teachers assisting my daughter. Thank you so much.

Posted March 24, 2008

Andover Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
My daughter is a transfer student from another OCPS school. She was so nervous at first but everyone from the Principal to her classmates made her feel welcomed. We love Andover very much. I am in education as well and I am very pleased with the administration, faculty and staff. They are doing an exceptional job in caring and educating our children. KUDOS to Andover!

Andover Elementary School
3100 Sanctuary Point Boulevard, Orlando, FL  32825
Last modified Andover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andover Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top