Stone Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2015
99% of the Teachers are great! They really care about the kids!! A few of the teachers give PTA kids and parents special treatment. So,unless you are part of the PTA, don't expect anything extra for your child. The PTA kids are bullies and when you bring this to the attention of the administration and staff... Your child is reprimanded and punished. While the PTA kids get special treatment and there is no discipline or reprimanded that is applied towards them. Or you can pay your kids way into getting them into special clubs. It's only a few that makes it bad for the teachers who are really AWESOME and truly care about the children and not the popularity contest.

Posted December 02, 2014
Stone Lakes is an amazing school. My daughter loves learning and growing here. My daughter's teachers are wonderful. We are blessed to be a part of Stone Lakes Elementary. Keep Soaring!!!! :)
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 29, 2014
My kids have studied at 6 different schools in 2 different countries since they were born (4 private, 2 public) and hands down Stone Lakes Elementary is the BEST bar none. Granted, it is a bit tough, but kids feel important at this school. They are actually learning how to learn and are getting a solid foundation. Our new principal is quiet but really smart and really, really committed. The community could not be better! LOVE SLE!

Posted October 27, 2014
This is an amazing school hands down. They have outstanding teachers and a wonderful principal. I'm apart of this family and I take pride in it. I graduated I the 2013-2014 school year, but made memories I will never forget. I was unhappy to leave this place behind. We aim for growth and improvement, but this school is already truly amazing. I love you guys forever. Think big, soar high, and begin with the end in mind. Keep defying awesomeness .

Posted May 08, 2014
yes i attend stone lakes and am in 5th grade. throughout these 6 years i have loved this school so much that i want ti go back and start over again. i am so glad that my parents let me attend this school. the staff and teachers are very helpful and eager. they try there best and teach us many interesting things.

Stone Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2014
Teachers and staff are rude, teachers do not care about student growth- just test scores.

Posted January 14, 2014
Can only say good things about Stone Lakes Elementary! In a little over 3 months, it's incredible how much our kindergartener has learned to read. So far so good!

Posted October 02, 2013
Are family is bless to be able to have are son in Stonelakes Elementary School!! The teachers, office employees, PtA!!! I recommend it 100%

Posted August 25, 2013
Stone Lakes is truly a school of excellence! Dr. Kennerly is fantastic. She is a true leader and loves every child who comes through the door. She knows every child by name and their academic achievement. She is an amazing person and the teachers just want to work harder because of the leader. The teachers are so dedicated. They communicate with the parents and hold high expectations for the students. I guess this is why Stone Lakes is #1 in the county AND #7 in the state. It is a happy place to go every day!

Stone Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2013
This is a horrible school for students with disabilities. There are good reasons why the US Dept of Education Office of Civil Rights and the Florida Dept. of Education have investigated this school. Students with disabilities have been subjected to excessive physical and mechanical restraints, some restrained more times than entire counties have restrained all of their children.

Stone Lakes Elementary School
15200 Stoneybrook Blvd, Orlando, FL  32828
Last modified Stone Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Lakes Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top