Elite Preparatory Academy 1

Posted October 31, 2013
my school was elite preparatory academy. I have never had such a bad experience in my 4 grandchildren went there. This school is the most unprofessional school I have ever seen. The level of education is not up to public school criteria. There are a few good teachers like Mrs Tracey Waters and Mrs Oche, but the administration is very poor. MY grandchildren were bullied repeatedly. when brought to the administration and teachers nothing was done. My grandchild came home with a fractured nose. The principal tried to say that she ran into a wall hard enough to do this. MY grandchild assured me that another child had shoved her into the wall. My handicapped child was not giving any help at all. I was promised that he would have speech therapy and reading help. NOTHING was giving to him. When I pulled them out and put them back in their old school, their report cards showed that my handicapped child got an B in reading. funny seeing he is in the third grade not even reading at a kidnergarten level. I would strongly suggest that anyone thinking about putting their children in this school, really do their research on it.

Elite Preparatory Academy 1

Posted April 18, 2012
Our daughter attends Elite Prep. The school is in no way Elite. The curriculum is moderately advanced. The school is mismanaged and there is uncontrolled "Drama" That the kids are exposed to. Lots of teachers have quit fired or resigned leaving the school under staffed. From my own eyes and daughters children are yelled at and manhandled. This has made my child afraid to even complete the year. That being said she is by all accounts a well behaved child. If you don't pay the activities fees the children don't participate. Run Far from this school.

Elite Preparatory Academy 2

Posted May 10, 2011
My daughter started "Elite" Prep in August 2009. The curriculum and her teacher is amazing. She is learning a lot, and is well above her age level. However, the principal's leadership is laughable. She is very condescending and does not take parent concerns seriously. There is not enough supervision of the children. You should not let the name deceive you. There is nothing Elite about the school (except for a few of the teachers). They brag of all of the centers and equipment, that the children are rarely able to use. The school is built into what looks like it used to be a large store, and is completely open inside. It is so loud in the classrooms that I do not understand how the children are able to concentrate on their studies. They offer a lot of "optional" activitties for an average of $20 - $40 per month. If you do not pay for the activities, your child will watch while the other children participate. They do have a great curriculum, but the school is very disorganized and overpriced if you are not on government assistance (as are most in attendance).

Posted October 17, 2008
My daughter has attended since 2 1/2, she is now 7. Great school! She loves going to school and the personal attention from the teachers.

Posted September 25, 2008
I love the curriculum and find that my daughter knows more in Pre-k than most children in 1st grade. I am also very pleased with the staff as well. The open communication and the friendly atmosphere makes for a great schooling experience

Posted August 11, 2008
This school is wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 25, 2008
My daughter has attended EPA since the age of 18months; she's now 3 1/2. This is a WONDERFUL school. The faculty is very nice, my daughter is learning at a 4-5yr old pace. I plan to keep her enrolled here!

Elite Preparatory Academy
730 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL  32809
Last modified Elite Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Elite Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top