Ormond Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 03, 2014
My two children love this school. They have excellent teachers and staff. I exspecial like the small number of kids in the school. The PTA volennters are awesome and have great ideas for events and ways to better our school.

Posted July 10, 2013
We moved from Kentucky and were very blessed to have had the teacher we had last year. I don't like that we share principals with another school. There are parents and students who do not even know who the principal is!

Posted September 16, 2012
OBE is the best school around. Although we share our principal, the staff and teacher on assigment run the school beautifully. Everyone there like family. I am proud to be a parent, SAC member, and on the PTA of such a terrific school that cares about one thing...the well being and education of our children.

Posted August 20, 2012
This school is perfect for young students. You really feel safe with the close knit community the school provides. The teachers are always helpful and patient. My daughter has really thrived because of this school.

Ormond Beach Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
they dont bus kids in! It's a great local school where evryone knows everyone!

Ormond Beach Elementary School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
This is a great, student-oriented school focused on the social and educational development and success of all of its students. Students are encouraged to participate not only during class time but also in extracurricular activities as well.

Posted March 26, 2008
We have been proud parents of OBE for 6 years. Our daughter has recently graduated to Middle School and our son is in the 3rd grade at OBE. Our daughter cried on the last day of school because she was going to miss the close knit family of staff she had know since she was 5. We have been pleased with every teacher they have had. Mrs. Clouse (3rd grade) has been exceptional in helping our son (with ADD and OCD symptoms) in her class to stay focused and on task. She and Ms. Statton have done a wonderful job in helping him continue to succeed dispite his difficulties. We are thankful that our children have and will continue to have fond memories of this wonderful school. K. Ruddy, proud parent

Posted January 04, 2008
My child as attended this school for a few years now and it has been a wonderful experience. Im a very pleased with the teachers and how the students are treated. Even though budgets were cut and there as much available its still a great school and Im hoping that they are able to expand extra curicular activities at a later date. The parents do a wonderful job at volunteering and being involved at this school. I am so pleased to have chosen this school for my child.

Posted October 16, 2007
We moved to the area recently and my daughter started second grade with OBE. In her previous school she was having behavior issues and I felt like the communication and recognition systems used in that school were terrible. It has been truly amazing to see the differences a good school can make. Her behavior has improved drastically. She is doing so well that I am still amazed to see the differences in her. I definitely attribute this to OBE. The teachers show genuine concern and interest for their students and they make quite an effort to communicate. I always receive detailed written instructions for her homework and receive feedback on what to work with her on. I am so glad to have her in this school!

Posted July 01, 2007

Ormond Beach Elementary School
100 Corbin Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL  32174
Last modified Ormond Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ormond Beach Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top