Ormond Beach, FL

Posted June 28, 2013
This school should be rated 5 star.The curriculum promotes academic excellence and leadership development.Faith based education encourages kindness,sharing and caring.

Posted April 17, 2012
St. James will be getting a new Head of School to ensure financial stability of school. The majority of the teachers are staying on for the upcoming school year. Classes are small and children learn a great deal in terms of academics, self management, and christian education. Our child has had a fantastic year and we couldn't be more pleased and look forward to continued grown in the next school year.

Posted April 17, 2012
I am an alumni of this great school, and my three children are currently enrolled. I love this school and am very happy with the teachers that are returning next year.

St James Episcopal School 2

Posted May 01, 2011
I believe everyone should ask for a copy of the curriculum .........No matter what school you attend..........."just saying" ....... Not impressed.....

St James Episcopal School 1

Posted January 07, 2011
Although very nice and polite, most teachers at St. James are sadly unqualified. Very simply put, the curriculum is sluggish. Children who attend this school must be tutored for any challenge. On a positive note-St. James offers the best Pre-K classes you could ever hope for. And to the parent who posted the 12/13 review...please spell check-you have several mistakes!!

Posted December 14, 2009
I have recently enrolled my third child at St. James. I find the curriculum to be just advanced enough at each grade level to offer a challenging and rewarding learning environment. My wife and I are thrilled to have the learning opportunities presented by St. James so close by. The staff and faculty are to be commended.

Posted December 13, 2009
The education our children are currently recieveing is far above the 'gifted' programs that we previously experienced. The teachers are highy educated and also very nuturing. The new science lab and technology programs are wonderful. This is with out a doubt the best choice in Ormond/Daytona beach.

Posted September 04, 2009
All 3 of my children attended St. James. My oldest is now in middle school. I find the teachers to be dedicated and focused on providing the students with rich academic environment while at the same time able to teach character values in a Christian environment. My children are well mannered and well prepared for whatever challenges they will face in their future endeavors. Their test scores are consistently above the 90th percentile and in fact, my middle schooler qualified for the Duke Tip program-with a math score in the 99 percentile nationally and along with 90% of her classmates and has already taken the SAT. We are a small school with high expectations for both character and academics. I have been very pleased-You owe it to your children to explore for yourself.

Posted August 18, 2009
My kids go to St. James and can't wait for school to start again. Not only do they miss their friends, but believe it or not, they miss their teachers too. There are on jitters or anxiety just pure anticipation for a wonderful new school year.

Posted August 17, 2009
My two kids have attended St. James since before Kindergarten. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the quality of education and the life skills taught at St. James. Energizing the Mind, Body and Spirit are important at all ages, but particularly in the early years. The education is top notch (as compared to kids their same grade, but in public school. Yes, even better than 'gifted'). The school leadership, including the all volunteer board, seems to be completely dedicated to preserving the St. James legacy of being the best education choice in Ormond Beach. We are very happy our kids attend St. James.

St James Episcopal School
38 South Halifax Drive, Ormond Beach, FL  32176
Last modified St James Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St James Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top