564 students|Volusia

Bad
Good

My two Grandson's go to Osteen Elementary and they both have done extremely well one is in 4th grade going into 5th and has been on the A Honor Roll. The other one will be starting 1st grade and has done very well. Great teachers who care and a great staff as well all around. Great school, great staff.

Osteen Assistant Principal ROCKS! My truck not running, Brittney's car barely running until I needed to pick up the kids then neither car would start >:{ So I can't pick up kids call school tell them what up and with only 2 minutes till the bell the assistant principal finds my kids gets them to the office, figures out what bus they need to be on and got them on it on time. I was a wreck and the boys thought it was so much fun!!!!!

My children both attend Osteen Elementary and I would not have them anywhere else. The teachers are excellent at making sure the students get what they need to be productive in the classroom. I have seen strong parent involvement and with both teachers and leadership staff working together things run well.

As the principal, I am biased but I believe Osteen Elementary Schoool proviides students and excellent education. We are an A rated school for the past 9 consecutive years. The faculty and staff work each day to give 100% of our efforts towards a child centered learning experience aligned with the curriculum required. I believe, "Attitude is everything at Osteen!" Feel free to contact me at Osteen Elementary School if you would like to learn more about us, and even tour the campus prior toenrolling your child. Sincerely, Bob Ouellette Principal 407-688-9555

I graduated from this school this year ( im in 6th grade) and by far the best school in the world! I loved this school it was the best! The teachers are nice the staff is nice! I love everyone there!

Our family can't say enough good things about this wonderful school! We have been so pleased with the teachers and the staff, and their caring attitudes towards the children and their families.

This school is wonderful! All three of my children have attended Osteen Elementary, and they have gotten an excellent education. The teachers are extremely dedicated and do whatever is necessary to help the students be successful. This is a very 'family oriented' school and everyone is very friendly.

My son has been in this school for 4 years and he has been doing very well. Most of the teachers that I have met are very focused on helping the children succeed and welcome parental involement. I do wish they would not focus so much on the FCAT and work more on grasping everyday learning but that won't change until the whole state does. Overall, I think this school is wonderful. The principal is very high profile and I love the new telephone messaging. I'd like to see an increase in Phys. Ed maybe with some afterschool programs ( Softball, football, soccer etc ).

This is my son's last year there and he is doing great. Thanks to his teacher Ms. Stoner. All the teachers are great. The only thing I do not like is the stress put on the kids during FCAT.

Last modified Osteen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.