Oviedo, FL

Posted January 28, 2014
This is a fabulous school with great teachers , the comment written on jan 27 th is totally shocking and in my opinion and I'm sure many others opinions is definitely not true

Carillon Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2014
The second grade teachers have so much passion in what they do. They believe in their students. Amazing school. I dislike the exterior entrances, but I believe the administration does their best to make it safe.

Carillon Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2014
The school is full of hazing and abusive teachers. It is more like a survivor camp not like a school. One teacher told me it is my fault that she even has to work. Aweful.

Posted June 13, 2013
I went to carillon and now I'm a student at Hagerty. I had really good teachers. My favorite teacher that I had is Ms. Patterson she's always their for all her students, and she's understanding.

Posted January 18, 2013
We absolutely LOVE Carillon! The administration, staff and faculty are 100% devoted to the education and safety of our kids! I would highly recommend anyone moving to the Oviedo area to check Carillon out! It is one of the best!

Posted August 09, 2012
I can not say enough about the teachers at this school. They are wonderfully caring and committed to their students. The music teacher especially is out of this world dedicated. My children have been attending this school for several years and I can't say enough about it. Love love love the teachers here.

Posted May 21, 2012
Carillon Elementary is a fabulous school. I have 2 children there now, and my 3rd starting in the fall. We walk to school whenever we can. I know my children are safe there and they learn exponentially every day! Teachers at Carillon truly care for the education of my children. Love this school!

Posted January 15, 2012
My 2 children LOVE Carillon and the staff is very supportive. We moved in walking distance to Carillon and have never regretted it.

Posted September 22, 2010
What a great school! Currently have a 4th grader, 1st grader and a 3 year old coming soon! I couldn't have asked for better teachers, staff or principal, all wonderful people!!!

Carillon Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2010
While I was very excited initially about this school, my excitment turned to disapointment. There is a strong "clique" at this school and bullying has been going on for years. I know of several parents who have removed kids and the administration blames it on the one being bullied. I have had to pull my child out due to school inaction. How long will the administration allow this to go on? Even one case of bullying is too much.

Carillon Elementary School
3200 Lockwood Boulevard, Oviedo, FL  32765
Last modified Carillon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carillon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top