Pace, FL
Students enrolled: 1,821

Posted January 16, 2012
This is the best school i ever went too!!! I hear some other reviews that are not true like "there are rats running around the school" or "theres to many christians" or "too much drugs" but thats not really true. First of all, rats running around? Okay, that was the worst lie i ever heard pace is the cleanest school ever. To many christians? Yeah, sorry were a people who like are religion and go to our church, i dont even know how you can complain about somthing that isn't even aloud in school anyway. And the drugs? Well, every school has drugs, but schools up north and west are worse. The only reason you hear about drugs hear is because the staff actually catches kids when they have them, unlike the majority of other schools.

Pace High School 3

Posted August 05, 2011
As a current student some of these reviews are apalling. Drgs- just as much as any high school. Teacher quality- very good, unless you happen to get the occasional lazy teacher. The two main problems are the hugely Christian bias and the clique-ish attitude of students. You rarley see students interact with others who differ in opinions. Sports are also a VERY big impact on student life, especially football (like most high schools) Socially the school is on the lesser side but academics are very well done.

Posted May 09, 2011
Pace High School is the best School I have ever attended. It is better than some of the private schools I have even gone to! There isn't a day where I don't have fun! The teachers are very understanding and will work with you on whatever you need help with. Unlike what the person below be posted(P.S., go back to where you're from if you do not like Pace), it is a very clean environment. No rats, whatsoever. As for being overrun with drugs, I have never seen one type of drug on that campus before, and trust me, I know more than 80% of the student body. I am very happy with my time I have spent there.

Pace High School 1

Posted March 02, 2011
We moved here a little over a year ago from a very highly rated school. We are very unhappy with Pace High. They have very few extracurricular activities outside of sports. The school is overrun with drugs and there doesn't seem that there is anything to do in town to keep the kids busy. The school has a coffee shop but didn't have a school library part of last school year. The gym is the smallest school gym I have ever seen and we came from a fairly small town. It is filthy and I was afraid to sit down. My son said you can sometimes hear rats running in the ceiling during classes. Overall, not a good experience. We are trying looking to relocate to get our children out of this school system.

Posted October 22, 2010
Maintains high values and morals which it becoming a thing of the past in most areas. my kids went through Pace High School number 1 school in the USA

Pace High School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
I am a former student. This school had some great teachers; however, the administration crossed the line several times. They were not very open to beliefs other than Christian.

Posted September 26, 2009
Pace High School is a school that has a great educational program, fabulous teachers and administrators and has maintained the values and morals that many schools and parts of the country have completely dismissed. I definitely think this school is deserving of America's Favorite School!

Pace High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Pace High School because the teachers and student are like one big family.There where no ill will towards anybody.

Posted September 16, 2009
Excellent school, I moved here for this school also.

Pace High School 1

Posted September 11, 2009

Pace High School
4065 Norris Road, Pace, FL  32571
Last modified Pace High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pace High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top