Pahokee Middle-Senior High School 4

Posted October 27, 2013
I have student from Pahokee Elementary that is now at Pahokee Middle-Senior School and they really need all the assistants they can get to help become a better school of graduates. They need supplies and other learning materials and I hope this vote gets them this help. Erma Harrison

Pahokee Middle-Senior High School 2

Posted November 17, 2009
the teachers are great but students are a mess they don't respect the school any more its full of trash and they only care for the football team and nothing more....

Posted October 08, 2008

Pahokee Middle-Senior High School 1

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted May 09, 2008

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted January 22, 2008

Pahokee Middle-Senior High School 4

Posted January 04, 2008
I rate this school above average. This school is ran by a wonderful staff & it is a place where all students are accepted & given a chance to be someone in the world. I don't blame the teachers for grades students get because a student is as smart as the student wishes to be & it's not right for people to put a student down because of where their from. Our school is not perfect but it gives us a chance that most people don't & our campus is always nice & clean. It is a wonderful place to learn. We even provide students the chance to be part of the i.B program which is for gifted students. Our school is the same as any other and we are five time football class 2b state champs. We also have the best band in the state of Florida.

Pahokee Middle-Senior High School 0

Posted November 10, 2007
I really like dis school at one point, but now they have new aps, teachers, etc. Now everythings change. I am stll currently attending PHS.

Pahokee Middle-Senior High School 1

Posted February 28, 2007
- a former student
I have been a substitute in the Glades area for 3 years and am also an alumnus this school. Pahokee Mid/Sr High is in desperate need of a makeover. Students lack respect for themselves, their students, and most surprisingly their instructors. A school which lacks discipline is not on track to improve in academic areas, in my opinion. Thanks to teachers who have been employed at this school for many years, and who are usually from the area and genuinely care for the students, the school has maintained its ability to at least be a 'C' ranked school. I would be depriving my fellow citizens if I lied and stated that the school was excellent. Maybe a few years back when students cared more about their future but, in reference to the present our community will be lost if 'WE' as a community don't make a change NOW! -An honest individual

Pahokee Middle-Senior High School
900 Larrimore Road, Pahokee, FL  33476
Last modified Pahokee Middle-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pahokee Middle-Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top