PK, 9-12
Palatka, FL
Students enrolled: 1,313

Palatka High School 1

Posted May 16, 2014
This is not a school. This is where administration makes up a reason to give children OSS or ISS depending on how bad the teacher needs a break from children. The superintendent is a major joke. This hag doesn't listen to a parent's concern nor does she care. If you want your child to get an education Putnam County is not the place for your child. A parent who intensely wishes she had not moved back home. Parents cannot even be involved with this school.

Palatka High School 4

Posted May 12, 2013
It's actually not that bad of a place. There are a few snooty teachers there, but for the most part a lot seem to care about whether or not their students pass and are willing to make an effort to help the student. A lot of those who talk bad about it are the ones who don't put in effort and tend to talk back to the teachers and if you're a teacher of course you aren't going to like that, hence the 'rudeness'. My kids aren't going there because I don't plan on living in Palatka in my adult years, but for those that are, it's certainly better than IHS and Crescent City.

Posted March 23, 2010
This school, like most, is a joke. I suggest anyone attending who is serious about there education get there GED and go strait to SJRCC as soon as they tern 16.

Palatka High School 5

Posted February 09, 2010
I love palatka high school i never felt so joy full when i saw this school thnxs:}

Palatka High School 5

Posted September 30, 2009
my son loves it and I couldn't be more pleased

Posted March 19, 2009
As a former student I found that alot of the teachers dont really care about their students. But i was suprised to see that at a recent open house that most of the teachers were not their to attend and answer questions of parents. It really showed that some are better teachers than others and that they care. How can a school not care about students. I will be so glad when my child is out of this town

Posted December 18, 2008
I really hate this school. The principal and the other faculty treats the students also parents so rude. Their really needs to be another school built in the town. The school shows so much unfairness towards most students. Maybe things will be different now since their is a new superintendent.

Palatka High School 1

Posted March 27, 2008
I hate this school is so boring and the town is boring TOOOOO many kids are put in one school there really needs to be another school. Teachers are rude and they worry about the budget to much. They worry more about the budget than the students wellfare and that not right! I go to this high school and I hate it Im LEAVING as soon as my freshman year is over!

Palatka High School 4

Posted March 26, 2006
My teenager goes to this school and seems to enjoy it very much. Although some of the academic programs are not good, she enjoys the upper level courses. There seems to be much school pride and spirit, because there are many very high quality sports programs at this school such as football, swimming, basketball, softball, and track.

Posted December 19, 2005
I like most of the teachers at phs.

302 Mellon Road, Palatka, FL  32177
Last modified Palatka High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palatka High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top