Palm Bay, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 23, 2014
Not a very good school, not much guidance and bad communication between staff and parents.

Posted November 07, 2014
This school is the worst elementary school in Palm Bay and possibly in Brevard County. I personally went to this school and experienced trouble with certain teachers and sadly, my little brother and little cousins are going through the same thing now. I've had a few good experiences, but that was only because the teacher happened to be a good teacher. Only a handful or two of teachers in that school deserve to actually be called teachers. My brother almost had a nervous breakdown. Why? The teacher yelled at him for not picking up a Jordan-brand jacket that wasn't even his. Why wouldn't someone pick up something of value that is there? Whoever hires these idiots they call teachers needs to be evaluated as well because I don't understand how you can have so much stupidity staff. It probably explains why the school is a D school out of a district with mostly A schools. My brother's grades went down ever since moving to Florida and being enrolled in that school. If you want to avoid this predicament for yourself and your child/children, please do NOT enroll your children in this school. Please save your worries and time and get them into a better school like Sunrise or Westside.
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 04, 2013
I have no complaints about the school. I both my sons attended Turner. My oldest is in high school and my youngest still attends. I have been blessed with nothing but caring teachers that really took the time to meet with my husband and myself if we had questions. AND the After-Care program is PHENOMENAL!!!! Ms. Tracey and her staff are the best!!!

Posted June 24, 2013
My kids attended this school for 4 years and there are a few good teachers anf there are alot of really bad teachers communication is terrible and my kids will not be gping back next year ,never. This turned into one of the worst schools the office staff are great but i hate the school. Good luck to anyone who is enrolling there kids to turner elem.

Posted July 06, 2012
This school has NO parent/teacher communication, you try to talk to the teachers about your child's progress and you get the run around, my children will not be going to this school, even though we are zoned for Turner, my children will be attending Columbia

Posted October 23, 2009

John F. Turner, Senior Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
They have a wonderful principal,and teachers.The office personal are always ready to help you,with any questions you may have.And they have the best afterschool care in Brevard County.

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted January 16, 2008
Upon our move from New York, my son has attended the Autism Program at Turner for the past two years and we have found that the program and teachers are wonderful. I could not ask for a more caring or motivated staff of teachers. Most importantly my son loves going to school and has made some major improvements in various areas.

Posted September 23, 2007

John F. Turner, Senior Elementary School
3175 Jupiter Boulevard Southeast, Palm Bay, FL  32909
Last modified John F. Turner, Senior Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Turner, Senior Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top