741 students|Brevard

Bad
Good

what are the Easter holidays and or spring break days for Crista McAuliffe Elementary. This.information will be greatly appreciated.

I transferred my child from a charter school to McAuliffe because of poor teachers and arrogant principals. Our experience now in 2nd and 3rd grades has been phenomenal. The teachers are some of the best I have ever encountered and the principal has a grip on everything that is happening and keeps the school running perfectly. I have never been happier with a school!

The teachers are all young, dolled up, barely old enough to have kids themselves, straight out of college, and think because they went to college for 4 years they know how to take care and teach children - sadly mistaken. There is no patience with students who have any slight problems or just don't want to be pressed into their pattern. They try to "weed the unfavorable" students out as early as possible in order to get the best rating they possibly can in order to keep their jobs. Please do your homework before sending any chiild to this school.

Hello, My name is Linda I am looking into relocating to NE NEOSHO ST Palm Bay Florida. My worried is that my grandaughter have slight learning disability . she needs extra help at school. Does the school have programs or extra help? I apreciate for any information that my help. Thank you, Linda

I do hope the next time I go into the school I have a better experience. I walked into the office to ask when registration starts for Kidnergarden. I said "Hi, my son turns five next month and I would like to know what he would need to enroll?" The woman did not smile, nothing all I got was "Registration is in April." Really smug and rude. Absolutely uncalled for. She stands there staring at me while I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong she says "So, are you in the district?" I said "I think so my house is just two blocks down the road." She smarts off with "Doesn't matter you have to find out before I can help you." I had enough of it, so I stated "Well I couldn't locate anything online. I'll just go somewhere else thank you." Suddenly she changes her attitude with "Oh wait I can check for you." I do hope next time I have a better experience because this is the only school in my district. Really not happy at all. I wish I could take him to John F. Kennedy Elementary the staff was really sweet and helpful. It hurts that I can't take him there instead.

My girls have been attending this school for four years now. They have excelled greatly thanks to the great teaching and structure provided at Christa McAuliffe. I am very thankful that they were able to attend this school.

My daughter has attended this school for 6 yrs now, and my son for 2. The office staff, & teachers are great. Parent involvement is good and the principle and vice principle are doing a great job with the school. I have enjoyed watching my children grow and learn here and would like to thank everyone at Christa Mcauliffe for doing such a great job with my children.

Christa McAuliffe is an excellent school that we have been proud to be a part of for the last 6 years. The school has a great curriculum and a superb teaching staff. I was always a part of 'Field Day' and all field trips as an 'Apple Corp' chaperone.

Last modified Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.