714 students|Brevard

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I had to switch schools ,because of bullying the teacher was not helping the other staff is good but the children are very mean there we had to withdrawl !

This school has some serious issues. The first thing that bothers me is that the security in this school is non-existent. Anyone can walk into the school as the gates are wide open with no one there to stop you. Second, the office staff is extremely rude. The lady that greets you at the front is condescending towards parents. Lastly, the teachers are not provided with adequate technology. The classroom is always a mess when I go in there. My son's teacher is a very sweet and loving teacher and I think she just needs some support around to her. This school does fundraiser after fundraiser yet I see no improvements in the classroom or supplies available. I am thankful to be transferring my child to another school since we bought a new home.

the greatest teachers. i had 2 girls that went to riviera.and that was the best school because of the teachers they had.mr patalla is the best teacher to push your child to do excellent..

I have two Daughters that attend this school for there first year and we all are very dissapointed in this school. Not only are the staff very unorganized but the teachers are not very friendly. We recieved a letter saying that we could switch schools due to Riviera failing in severral subjects according to the state average. We asked the front office for the application for school of choice every day for a week before we finnaly recieved it. we filled it out and then handed it in for them to fax over to the school of choice office and when we did not hear back we called the school of choice and they had not gotten our application. now the deadline has passed and our children have missed the chance to change to a good school. We also have had problems with bullys and bad language.

This school used to be a very good school, but lately , this school year there's been alot of bully issues that aren't taken care for, i had to involve police and school board, very disappointing!!!

The staff at Riviera Elementary are wonderful. Many work long hours well outside of a regular school day. They are constantly looking for ways to improve student education and growth. My child has been there 5 1/2 years and I will say I never realized how much caring and effort the staff puts forth before volunteering myself this year. If you really want to know a school, become a volunteer. Riviera welcomes any and all time you can spare and your child(ren) will be thrilled that you care enough about them and their school to come in and help out. To any negative reviewer of any school: Don't throw stones unless you've been on the 'other side of the counter'. It will truly open your eyes.

I love Riviera Elementay.My children are thriving in a safe , positive ,and caring enviroment.The Principle ,office staff ,and teachers are always available to cater to any conscerns of the parents.The volunteer parents look out for the children and genuinely care about Riviera Elementary.Riviera is a blessing in our neighborhood and is improving from year to year.Thank you Riviera Elementary.

I am not impressed with this school at all. I have 2 boys ages 5 and 10 in this school. The school buses are always late in the mornings, with 4 differ drivers. My boys have to take their breakfast to class cause the cafateria is closing up. The nurse has called me several times cause my youngest has been complaining of a stomach ache, yet when I get there..I find he just wants to come home cause he is not comfortable there. His teacher dislikes the fact the he was never put in any daycare or pre-K and litteraly is judgemental instead of doing her job to teach. They sent him home with uniform tops that were too big and cannot correct it cause they are out? How is that possible? I cannot wait to find them a better school!

Everyone in Riviera is great they are all friendly. They are there for you all the time. I love all the teacher.

This school is an A school. It has lots of activities for the parents, students & faculty to get together & have fun while learning. My son loves going there & he has excelled because of it.

Last modified Riviera Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.