Palm Bay, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 03, 2014
.My grandson goes to Jupiter Elem. and we love it. Great staff, nice aides in the caf . the principal has a good plan it is a good set up.

Posted July 04, 2014
I am an parent of 2 children at this school. I have been blessed to have had a wonderful experience throughout the time they've been there. I do see that there is a lack of parents involved with the going on of their children and the school. I've seen teachers put out notes for help and out of a class of 20 she may get 4 or 5 response.We need more parent involvement.

Posted May 29, 2014
My daughter attended Jupiter from 3 rd grade on, she is currently in high school. My son has been going there since vpk, he will be going into 2nd grade. They both loved being at Jupiter. Teachers are wonderful.

Jupiter Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2014
This school is just awful. I am trying to move out of this schools zone so badly so my children don't have to suffer another year here. There honestly are only a handful of teachers that a really great the rest just seem to not like their job.

Jupiter Elementary School 2

Posted March 13, 2014
This school is horrid. There is so much chaos in the 5th grade, bullying through the roof and the children are told to ignore it. The children can not keep their hands to themselves. The Principle does nothing and the Asst. Principle says she is going to do things and never follows through. The teachers are stuck trying to teach children with special needs while trying to teach the other children and they can't handle the behavior. This mixed with common core is no good. My son will not be returning next year! If your child have ever been bullied, don't send them here if you have any concerns of their mental well being....should be ZERO TOLERENCE..not oh he has issues!

Posted December 19, 2013
This is my son's first year at Jupiter and he is very happy there! He had a negative experience at a different school the year before, so I had concerns heading into this school year. But, he is back to be an active learner, making friends and enjoying school!

Posted October 27, 2013
Its the best elementary school !!! My kids love they teacher! !! I recommended! !

Posted August 22, 2013
My son is very happy. He love the Jupiter Elementary School. It's a great school and the teachers are the best.

Jupiter Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
It's a really good school. Teachers are great with kids. My grandson attended there K-6.

Jupiter Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
We have a very high population of lower socioeconomic families that are doing the best they can to provide for their families. We continue to provide food for some and other needed items. We would love to have funds to continue providing not only a fabulous education, but much needed items so our children can learn.

Jupiter Elementary School
950 Tupelo Road Southwest, Palm Bay, FL  32908
Last modified Jupiter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jupiter Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top