Palm Bay, FL
Before care: Yes

Saint Joseph Catholic School 4

Posted April 25, 2014
The "Family LIke" environment is so nice and refreshing. I have two children at the school and they are very happy there. I love that they learn about religion & helping others as part of practicing that religion. My child was below grade level one year in reading and they have programs where they work with the children that need the extra help. He is now thriving in reading. They have the same for Math.

Posted February 19, 2014
St. joe's has been great for my daughter . She is in kindergarten and Has progressed well. She can now read , do math problems, and learnedto be a polite young lady. Sending my daughter to St. Joe's is one of the best decisions that I have made.

Posted May 09, 2013
We love SJS! It is a great school with a loving, supportive staff. I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a small private school in the area. The education and the environment can't be beat!

Posted May 08, 2013
My child loves & adores this school, the staff treat her great & the kids here are so well mannered & have a great attitude towards education. I'm very happy with everything this school has to offer.

Saint Joseph Catholic School 4

Posted January 07, 2013
A great School for PK4-4th grade. I went their until 4th grade and it was the best school in the area. After leaving, I now miss the wonderful teachers that cared about my well being. The only thing is that 2nd grade is just a repeat of 1st. The proof was is that my sister skipped it and is now going to graduate High School at 16!

Posted April 21, 2011
St. Joseph has ben able to educate all students. They seem to be able to understand the balance between accepting those that are gifted with those that have certain needs. They go far beyond what is expected of a school. As a parisioner i feel it has done an amazing job for the parish children as well as for the parish.

Saint Joseph Catholic School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I've had 2 children attend and this school provided them with a strong ethical and educational base to be successful in life.

Saint Joseph Catholic School 3

Posted April 20, 2010
Average education. Resources are severely limited. Budget is non existent and they are constantly asking for monies from parents and doing weekly fundraisers. And again where does the money go? Teachers rarely have a smile on their faces. Faculty and staff are rigid and uncaring. PK3 and PK4 has been lumped together because of lack of monies to pay for an additional teacher. We have just been unhappy with our overall experience with the church and school. Most homilies are propaganda for fundraising and you must wait sometimes 2 weeks to see the parish priest for an appointment. Not must of an open door policy!

Posted September 18, 2009
We have the best teachers, staff, kids and families

Posted October 30, 2008
St. Joseph has grown since I arrived in 89. The students are so involved in community service as well as extra activities. The younger students can play basketball, soccer, scouts, Oddessy of the Mind and Lego league. The older sudents have NJHS, Student council, lego league, basketball, football, volleyball, softball, baseball and who knows what else :) The family here is wonderful. The students go through a growing process and when they graduate they are ready to conquer the world.

Saint Joseph Catholic School
5320 Babcock Street Northeast, Palm Bay, FL  32905
Last modified Saint Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint Joseph Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top