Posted December 30, 2014
I graduated in 2010 and spent all 4 years in high school there. I am unaware of what it is like now but I can definitely attribute my Spiritual growth and education advancement to this school. I met amazing friends who not only loved me but cared about my relationship with God. I was never pressured to conform to the traditional temptations presented in high school, but that is not the case for everyone just because they go to a private school. I graduated with a 3.1 but graduated BCC with a 3.9. Covenant prepared me well for college, work, marriage, life in general and my walk with God. I am now married and own my own business and I believe I can thank CCS for having such a huge role in shaping who I am today.

Posted February 26, 2014
We chose to send all of our kids there, two now finished with different colleges both felt well prepared by Covenant. Smaller school with good community, still works for opportunities like strong sports, AP courses, music and arts. An excellent education and strong start in life for our kids with a loving Christian atmosphere.

Posted February 22, 2014
After attending Covenant for 13 years (Kindergarten through 12th grade), I have found myself to be fully prepared for life at college. I don't regret a second of my time spent at this school because it allowed me to be academically and spiritually prepared for the rest of my life.

Posted February 21, 2014
Having had 2 children attend from Kindergarten through 12th grade I would highly recommend it. Both were well-prepared academically as well as spiritually. They have had good success in college because of the teachers at Covenant. SAT and ACT scores were well above the average. My children formed such a bond with their teachers that they stop by the school when they are home just to see them. There is a good variety of extracurricular activities, especially for a smaller school.

Covenant Christian School 1

Posted January 31, 2014
Worst private school in the area...further behind in teaching (even compare with public schools), and educational development... incompetent teachers,,mediocre in solving problems and interactions with students,,extremely rigid,complaining for absurd matters ...they create an environment of intimidation,punishment, low self esteem and frustration through their absurd and archaic methods violating confidentiality and children rights..completely deficient with not effective leadership or, professional preparation in all areas...I Do Not recommend this system (because i do not even consider them like a school) to any child that want to love school and learn in a christian and healthy environment..

Posted May 04, 2009
Wonderful school, gifted, caring and hardworking faculty and staff, great kids and famiies! My children have attended since Kindergarten and are thriving academically as well as spiritually. SAT scores higher than public schools. History, Literature/English, Performing Arts are at the top. Good growing sports opportunities also. Girls softball just won districts, boys basketball is competitive.

Covenant Christian School 2

Posted October 15, 2007
School is very God orriented, and is a friendly environment. However, as far as the high school goes, it often cannot offer core classes like chemistry due to scheduling, staff, venue, or budget. Electives are very limited. AP test scores are average or below average in the few avaliable AP classes. Honors courses are rarely an option. Several staff members are forced to teach a subject they are not interested in, therefor not very effective at teaching, because the budget limits teacher avaliability. Choir is excellent. Litterature is above average. Science is severely lacking. Math is a hit and miss. Social studies is limited, but average in the classes avaliable. School has an overall attitude of exclusivity which they cannot justify with their performance. They claim to be 'cultivating wise servant leaders' but seem to assume that good kids are natural leaders, and kids who struggle with grades/discipline are not.

Covenant Christian School 0

Posted July 06, 2007
this is absolutly the best school ever! great friendly teachers and awesome parental involvment! they really put God first , and strive to raise wisw servant leaders .

Posted May 16, 2007
School is small and intimate with 1 class of each K-6 and 2 classes of each 7-12. Bibilcal world view integrated in every class! Plenty of opportunities in extra activities....sports, yearbook, art, choir, drama, graphic design.

Covenant Christian School 4

Posted March 15, 2007
This school is the best! My kids have been here since Kindergarten and 2nd grade and they never want to leave. The teachers and staff are overflowing with the love of Christ. The education they receive is way above what their friends in public school are getting. If you are looking for a quality Christian Education, look no further.

Covenant Christian School
720 Emerson Drive Northeast, Palm Bay, FL  32907
Last modified Covenant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Covenant Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top