PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Covenant Christian School isn't just a student body but a family. The connection between student and teacher, and school/parents is amazing. Teachers are famous for being caring, loving, and willing to go the extra mile to help the students. The culture lends itself in fulfilling its mission - to cultivate wise servant leaders.
December 18, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They truly care for each student and seek ways to help them learn. They investigate the learning styles of students and look for ways to support them as they learn.

Amount of homework: Agree

My children have been challenged but not overwhelmed in the area of homework. Homework practices and supports classroom learning.

Covenant has been instrumental in both the academic and spiritual growth of my children. We are truly a family.

Develops character:
SCHOOL LEADER
Honesty means being willing to admit when you are wrong. God can do a lot with humble hearts. We recognize that godly character and righteous living come from God alone in showing us His example.
Posted December 18, 2015

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted December 18, 2015

I have enjoyed Covenant, it has brought a nurturing environment to my life and let me tell you i really needed that because i have suffered from major depression and they prayed for me and so forth. I highly recommend this school

I am a former Covenant student and I can say for the half year I spent there it was terrible. My dad had a job there and that job didn't even last him a full year and it wasn't that he quit it was because they fired him for no apparent reason, they pretty much told him he had to leave because he wasn't good enough anymore and for that I will never forgive them all I have to say about covenant is good riddance

My children have spent their entire school life at CCS. This school is like a family to us. The teachers pray for my children and guide them in making decisions. It is a true partnership and a blessing to know that my children are spending each day with teachers who support our parenting, beliefs and values. The teaching is Christ centered and challenges them to grow spiritually. The academics are strong as well. My children perform very well on standardized and AP tests and are well prepared for college life. In addition the arts and sports programs are outstanding! My daughter has had the opportunity to sing in the All State choir as well as Carnegie Hall in NY. I am thankful for CCS. My children have developed life long friendships, a strong academic base, and most importantly, a spiritual compass to guide them in life.

I graduated in 2010 and spent all 4 years in high school there. I am unaware of what it is like now but I can definitely attribute my Spiritual growth and education advancement to this school. I met amazing friends who not only loved me but cared about my relationship with God. I was never pressured to conform to the traditional temptations presented in high school, but that is not the case for everyone just because they go to a private school. I graduated with a 3.1 but graduated BCC with a 3.9. Covenant prepared me well for college, work, marriage, life in general and my walk with God. I am now married and own my own business and I believe I can thank CCS for having such a huge role in shaping who I am today.

Worst academically system in the whole area,,, extremely incompetent ,,, too many ethical violations Hippa, Child rights , completely deficiency in education in all areas.

Last modified Covenant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12